• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone else enjoy making people feel annoyed?

You have no idea how close you are to KNOWING something phenomenal. You just typed it out! Its all about "ENERGY." Its all around us we produce it and we consume it... BUT what we give and what we take shapes who we really are... What we dwell on in our heads is the fuel that puts out who we are.

I read this a while back and saved it... Its very informative and it sort of describes the types of people and the energies they put off... Being honest with who I am... I am in the lower middle sector called the "STRUGGLERS and CHANGERS."

http://www.accidentalcreative.com/teams/people-factor/

In what you said, your honesty is refreshing. You said the TRUTH of who you were, but you elevated and no longer need that, or can handle that... So you are growing, not shrinking or failing.
Unfortunately this theory of energy is a belief that still isn't universally recognised, especially in Western society, but I most certainly agree and the evidence is staring people in the face.

The only aspect of that I enjoy is winding up butt hurt Daily Fail readers who complain about my being on benefits by stating the factual fact that even if I get a part time job for money, I'll still be on benefits because I can't work enough hours to so much as break even on a week's expenses if I come off said benefits.

You said in your OP, you like to affect the moods of those you like romantically, and you like it even more when they get aggravated and mad at you. That doesn't sound like teasing, that sounds manipulative.

What I mean is that I'll sneak up behind them and shock them or touch their face and stuff. I don't mean I deliberately harm them or anything.

That is so creepy. I have met people like that. It's dehumanizing, is what what it is.

I'm mean I can be sarcastic with people close to me that I know well, that might constitute annoying them on purpose. although when I do that other people around me get it too. like what ksheen says its only funny if both people are laughing.

I would avoid you like the plague to be honest.

"Its only funny if both people are laughing"

What you wrote reminds me of little children, boys especially, trying to get attention of other kids they liked, like pulling a girl's hair etc. I would say that it's a question of maturity, not potential sadism, and is rather characteristic for early development stages of most of the humanity.

Also, I think that as we do not know the author of the thread too well if at all, we shouldn't be so quick to judge. After all, it can be anything from the mentioned sadism, through reaction to extreme solitude, up to simple 'teasing' that can be commonly observed between younger people.

Last edited:
Look, I'm talking about teasing them. The same thing a little boy would do to a girl he's fond of. Act goofy. Act silly. Not hurting them physically.
I didn't realize your age. That puts a whole different complexion on it! With a little more maturity I'm sure you'll see that kind of behavior isn't doing you any favours and you'll figure out a better way to get their attention! Good luck!

Unfortunately this theory of energy is a belief that still isn't universally recognised, especially in Western society, but I most certainly agree and the evidence is staring people in the face.

I fully know its not accepted or even acceptable, even by people very close to me. I don't really call it a "theory" or "belief" because it is now fact based through 1000s and 1000s of medical and scientific studies.

There are even equipment to see this energy in our brains, heart, our surroundings, in cells, etc. We KNOW that our gut turns food into chemicals that feed the nervous system that runs on micro electrical currents...

I'm far past calling that a "belief," but I also know that people have hung lots of religious stuff all over this stuff and new ones are trying to all the time... I could care less for religions. Its causes us to kill people.
I thought the thing was to love them, and save them from our own madness... I still do.

The most powerful weapon in the world is KNOWLEDGE, the greatest currency is INFORMATION, and the freedom to share it. As long as we never lose that, then there is a little love left here after all. : )

Not in any way, form, shape, or fashion...
I would rather risk my life to help someone, than to EVER make their life any harder than it is.

If thats what you like then cool, but where is there any logic in doing that?
Isn't that just begging for others to not like you?

Maybe a lot of people find this as some form of amusement, but to me this world is hard enough without being one adding to the confusion.
This is what I think of people like that:

giphy.gif
How's that working out for you so far?

If that's how you treat people you like.......how do you treat those you don't like?

Overreacting a bit, people? This sounds like stereotypical schoolyard behavior and it often extends to flirting play amongst adults. People tease each other without any overtly malign, aggressive, or antagonistic intention. Deriving amusement out of probing for different responses from a person you are interested in is perfectly natural.

Sure, it can be taken too far, but Fitzo's question here looks silly. We weren't even given examples, so why the extreme responses, people? You're unfamiliar with incredibly common culture?

New Threads

Top Bottom