• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you like or hate watching sport?

Are you a sport spectator

• I love watching sport.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • A watch a bit.

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I think it's a complete waste of time, and I can't understand why people do it.

Votes: 32 52.5%

• Total voters
I used to be pretty good at fantasy sports even won a certificate for winning the league the real NFL set up in it's early years but once they turned fantasy sports into a business and not just something fun then it started to get cheapened and again cheating started happening so I lost interest as that as well but if you want to see how good I used to be you can always check yahoo's fantasy leagues and look up the name ucrenegade or ucrenegades I forgot which it has been so long and you can see the virtual trophies I won.

If professional wrestling counts, yes. Yes, it's scripted and it's fake (to an extent); no, I don't care, though I've been out of the loop on anything WWE. Haven't watched any of that in ages but there are other franchises out there.

I know this is an old thread, but I remember someone (who no longer posts here, another "post and run") creating a thread - typical pigeonholing garbage claiming all people on the spectrum basically have no interest in sport. That got shot down pretty quickly and this thread just further proves it even more.

I didn't vote. I am not sporty, but I watched the final with England and Italy and enjoyed it.
Italy played a bit dirty but you could see the connection between each player, whereas England were a bit scattered, not their fault though, they had a lot to live up to, first win in 55years, young lads on penalties.

I hate sports. I think it's boring to watch it on TV and I had no interest in EURO 2020 at all.
To be fair, I don't watch much TV - I only really like watching anime, cartoons, and some documentaries.

I find watching any sort of sport or thing resembling a sport immensely boring, as of yet without any exceptions. Plus I do not do well with crowd noise, even on TV at low volume. But I will not say that it is a complete waste of time for somebody who really enjoys it. No more pointless than me going through all nine seasons of The X-Files when I’ve already done that at least once in the past month;)

As a kid, Sunday afternoons usually consisted my parents putting some sport on TV, promptly both falling asleep, then waking up and claiming to be watching it if my brother or I tried to turn on the Xbox.

New Threads

Top Bottom