• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a tablet?

Pink Jazz

I would like to know, do you have a tablet?

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. While my phone is a Galaxy S21+, since I don't use my tablet as a daily device, I don't think I really need a flagship grade tablet (I mostly use it for watching movies while traveling, and using the YouVersion Bible app on Sunday church service).

I have an iPad that doesn't work, a broken Amazon fire tablet and a terrible Bush spira tablet ,would never have bought it ,if I'd had more available money ,it's a rip off.

Bought an ipad pro (with the 12 inch screen) about two months ago. Got the Apple Pencil with it too.

Ye gods, what a powerful device.

I have a Nook HD+. I use it mostly for reading. For textbooks it's great, for regular books (only text, not many pictures) it's not ideal, I probably should get a kindle.

I use my Samsung Tab A with s pen every day. I use it for movies, internet, designing and keeping track of my ideas, reading books and even writing.
I still don't need the flagship version. I only wish I had gotten more internal memory.

My mom has two I pads. I am certain she dished out for the top of the line goodies. She uses her tablets all the time for taking photos and surfing the net. I don't think she could ever make use of all the capabilities or features.

I have an HP Envy x360 Convertible (does that sound like an automobile lol). It is both a laptop and a tablet, as it will fold in half and has a touch screen. So it is a 15 inch tablet as well as a normal laptop. I also have an old notepad that I bought cheap, forgot the password as I rarely used it. Now I no longer need it as I have all I need in the one item. It is remarkably light for something as large as it is, not to mention the fact that it has a bit more computing power than most tablets and more editing power than my phone (which connects automatically if in range).

What can I say, I was always a bit of a tech nerd growing up and that persists to this day.

iPad Pro with magic keyboard = my dream machine. So many great apps that let me get stuff done. I don’t miss a laptop.

Nope

I do 99.9% of my internet life on an old fashioned desktop computer with tower drive, the only laptop/tablet I own is a 20 year old laptop I haven't used in many years, it's enormous in size :D

I rarely even use my phone (Google Pixel 4a) for the internet

I have a few old iPads that the kids now use. With the increase in the size of iPhone screens, I find that I just use my iPhone all the time and don’t need a tablet.

I used to have one that I got for my 40th birthday. I used to play games on it a lot, like The Sims Freeplay. But then it stopped working and I couldn't get it fixed or replaced. What a waste. Hard to believe that was over 6 years ago. Now because of the way the world is all there's nothing to look forwards to but the end of everything. And I have a phone but I don't have access to the internet or games or whatever.

Nope. I have a laptop, a desktop computer and a phone, but no tablet. I use my PC for everything, and have the laptop for travelling or as a backup.

I'm looking to get the 12.9 iPad Pro later in the year. Photoshop and digital art on the go sounds glorious.

You definitely get what you pay for with technology. Whilst it's overpriced and "pointless" to some people, for me personally, I think there's nothing worse than using a device or computer that you have to wait...and wait...and wait for it to catch up.

All that stuff that looks like a bargain usually falls into the above category. Then again, it depends what you use it for. Internet and movies etc doesn't need a great deal of power behind it. But a tablet should allow you to do all sorts, and when things start to hang, freeze or crash - I become very angry.

(anger)Ed

Yes. Samsung tabA and love it and like you, I have what we call: JWlibrary app, where I can read from about 5 different versions of the bible.

I had a samsung tab 10.1 to begin with, but it only lasted about 4 year's and then died on me and also, it kept flashing, so I sensed it was not good for overusage and what with obsessions, I did overuse it.

This one, I do not overuse, but it does tend to get a bit slow.

New Threads

Top Bottom