• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did you ever do livejournal?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
When it was around or MySpace?
I did MySpace before Facebook ever came and I held back from getting Facebook for a really long time.
If you never had any other friends well you always had Tom.
And on MySpace you could put music on your page like a song and people commented on your page.
And did anyone ever do blingee, it was so pretty but I never had confidence to do it or knew how to do it.
And did anyone else do neopets?

I never did those. I knew people who had Friendster, when that was around. I believe that was pre-MySpace. The concept was so weird then. It's funny to think back, since it's so common now.

I remember being a part of a few communities on LJ who would share music (maybe circa 2007?) but I didn't really get the allure of actually blogging at the time. MySpace was a totally different story, because almost everybody who made music would upload their stuff to their MySpace Music page and it was such a great platform at the time.

I think the latter (the Music portion of MySpace) crashed in like 2012 and everyone lost their stuff. I had some jams on there that I'd pay serious money to get back, because I went through a bad breakup at the time and somehow lost the entire album I wrote. That was my first taste of "No, it won't be on the internet forever", and it still stings.

New Threads

Top Bottom