• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DEFCON 6

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
My current state of mentality.

My situation right now is not worth an entire story or post. It's just too exhausting. Long story short is, yesterday's Easter was a cataclysmic disaster, and now today, i've been told my actions yesterday were "neither forgotten nor forgiven".

Succeeding that, my mother and my little sister have both stated they don't want me upstairs for the whole day. Meaning that if I DO have a panic attack today, which I probably am most likely because why not let UberScout have all the bad luck on one day? that means I can't go to my weighted blanket, can't relax with my music.. basically my punishment today is that I'm not allowed to relax if I do start panicking.

Let me run that by you again: I'M NOT ALLOWED TO RELAX IF I DO START PANICKING.

If anybody has Kool Aid, I'll take watermelon flavor, please, with extra Raid.

I was expecting to see a thread about Russia. Like, Uh-oh, I heard the news today..oh boy.

I was expecting to see a thread about Russia. Like, Uh-oh, I heard the news today..oh boy.

CAN SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE HELP ME
I HAVE SEVERAL SHARP OBJECTS IN MY ROOM AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO GET THEM OUT
I AM SCARED OF MYSELF

I would go for a nice walk outside. Anywhere. Just start walking. Enjoy beauty of Nature. You should feel better in no time.

CAN SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE HELP ME
I HAVE SEVERAL SHARP OBJECTS IN MY ROOM AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO GET THEM OUT
I AM SCARED OF MYSELF

I am confused.
What is upstairs?
The objects are in your room...
You are, like...grounded/confined to your room?

But where is your weighted blanket, if not in your room?

Weighted blanket location: Bedroom.

Objects: Paring knife, craft scissors
Punishment status: As of now, ended, previously i was confined to the living room.

I would go for a nice walk outside. Anywhere. Just start walking. Enjoy beauty of Nature. You should feel better in no time.

I actually just came back from doing so as well as my tarot card service and selling a few gemstones. I actually do feel better!

@UberScout

Did you have to sit quietly on the couch and think about the wrong thing that you did?
That's a classic....

-----
How'd you manage to go out for a walk, if you were confined to the living room?

Or did *confined to the living room* mean you go other places, like outside,
but in the house you could only be in the living room, not your own bedroom??

No, none of the third grade crap. I just couldn't go upstairs till i got back.

For context: Easter yesterday may as well have been a night in the thunderdome. Or what could be best described as a mix of Super Smash Bros. and WarioWare on a difficulty past Very Hard.

You prevailed, yes? Next time you panic, maybe remember this incident and remind yourself that the feeling will pass and drastic measures are unnecessary.

And I think you meant DEFCON 1. Ha!

New Threads

Top Bottom