• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Day 1: Camping at Kejimkujik National Park

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
Hey everyone. I'm interested sharing my camping trip I did at Kejimkujik National Park. I capture photos and videos of my campsite, cooking and my journey on the trails. I'm starting off sharing the first day of my trip and will share other content at a later date. Below is a video of me setting up my campsite.

I also wrote a story about my trip and share photos and videos of my cooking and visiting Merrymakedge Beach. The other content you can view at this link Day 1: Camping at Kejimkujik National Park | WillyG Lounge

I hope you enjoy my content and I want to thank the members I spoken to that enjoyed other nature content that I have shared with them. Feel free to explore other sections of my website to see other trips I have done.

Had to look that place up on Google Earth, looks awesome. Love that tent, I'm looking at changing to one of those 'pop up' styles for next year.

Got to ask the question, being from a country that has no predators to speak of, anything there likely to give you grief?

Had to look that place up on Google Earth, looks awesome. Love that tent, I'm looking at changing to one of those 'pop up' styles for next year.

Got to ask the question, being from a country that has no predators to speak of, anything there likely to give you grief?

Just note folding the pop-up tent has been a *****. There many people complain how hard it is. Part of the reason for this there is a lot of tension. If you fold it incorrectly, you can damage the tent. I found a YouTube video of a guy showing how to fold it correctly as most people, including me have trouble following the included instructions.

Nah, can't thank of anything giving me grief :)

Just note folding the pop-up tent has been a *****. There many people complain how hard it is. Part of the reason for this there is a lot of tension. If you fold it incorrectly, you can damage the tent. I found a YouTube video of a guy showing how to fold it correctly as most people, including me have trouble following the included instructions.

Nah, can't thank of anything giving me grief :)

Seems like the tent is the biggest grief giver :eek:

Interesting song choice, I was half-expecting something scary to happen.

I prefer the fold-out tent, folding up takes less time for me than setting up a normal one.

This was taken on my last camping trip to Scotland

010.JPG

But this is my favourite place in Wales

30082010088.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm interested sharing my camping trip I did at Kejimkujik National Park. I capture photos and videos of my campsite, cooking and my journey on the trails. I'm starting off sharing the first day of my trip and will share other content at a later date. Below is a video of me setting up my campsite.

I also wrote a story about my trip and share photos and videos of my cooking and visiting Merrymakedge Beach. The other content you can view at this link Day 1: Camping at Kejimkujik National Park | WillyG Lounge

I hope you enjoy my content and I want to thank the members I spoken to that enjoyed other nature content that I have shared with them. Feel free to explore other sections of my website to see other trips I have done.
I am envious. I too had to look up Kejimkujik National Park. It looks great, a lot like the rain forests of the Pacific Northwest.

New Threads

Top Bottom