• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

David from Sydney, Australia

DavidJSNSW

V.I.P Member
I’m a nearly sixty year old autistic Australian (‘level one’) currently on annual leave travelling across Western NSW. I’m doing it alone and loving it. One day I might travel again with other people but I don’t know when.

1711053275436.png

I’m a nearly sixty year old autistic Australian (‘level one’) currently on annual leave travelling across Western NSW. I’m doing it alone and loving it. One day I might travel again with other people but I don’t know when.
Anywhere near Broken Hill? Any pictures? Looks a bit sparse out there compared to the coast (on the map).

(I'm always fascinated by more desolate places.) Welcome to the Autism Forums.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a fellow New South Welshman (Welshwoman). I live up in the Northern Rivers, North East n.s.w. I'm 51, late diagnosed late last year. I'm originally from Melbourne, though, but grew up all along the east coast, from Tasmania to Far North Queensland. I've never been west, furthest I've ever been is Adelaide.
I'd love to see more of this beautiful, vast, country of ours though.
I have plans to go up to Mackay, - Airlie Beach area later this year, by myself.

G’day, mate.

Hi and welcome David, there's Aussies coming out of the woodwork here now. :)

I'm in Adelaide, also almost 60, ASD2. I'm on a full pension for autism so - living the dream. :)

I knew an Australian couple who were traveling around the world. They were not allowed to work on a tourist visa, but there was nothing to stop them buying a van, using it, and fixing it up to re-sell at a handsome profit. I did a solo bicycle tour for two months, and now I have one seat and one bed in my car, plus many other amenities. It is a very small car, but still a vast space after the bike tour tent.

New Threads

Top Bottom