• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Darth Maul back from the dead!

SL JediKnight

So if you remember in The Phantom Menace when Darth Maul got cut in half and we all thought he died but according to official Canon he survived they brought him back in the Clone Wars and Rebels TV series which I personally don't watch and I think it's garbage and they brought him back in the new Solo movie which I've never seen yet but I heard it was terrible in my opinion I should have kept Darth Maul as the main villain in the prequel trilogy I believe he would have been a far better villain than Count Dooku just my opinion it would have made the story so much better too what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Don't sweat it. The galaxy hasn't been the same since Hollywood killed off Bobby Ewing in 1985, only to have him return out of a shower stall in 1986.

Reports of his death being not only greatly exaggerated, but televised as well. :p

1985:

1986:

Let's just hope that if Darth Maul returns, he does so with his better half. ;)

Last edited:
Wasn't it the late great Mark Twain who once said "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" or something, a line parodied in a Simpsons episode a few years back?

It was a long time ago in a galaxy far away, right? Well they probably just had better glue.

main-qimg-cc2d7ea2dfceba1f0473556533f6ae32.png

Last edited:
I saw the footages of this scene, Darth Maul looks terrible. reviving characters like that is only good for extended universe of a franchise, dont do that in main films.

I realy like dath maul I had a costume of him as a kid and duel of fate is just the last track that became iconic in the saga IMO.

I dont see how Maul would have made a better vilain , all the plot of the prequel is a conspiracy within the senate and the jedi order, you cant use darth maul for that he is a Sith without a doubt.
And it was a bit surprising to kill a bad ass character in its first movie in SW, the plot is not about the same thing in the 3 movies I liked that aswell.

In my opinion with the last jedi and the kanto part + solo they tried to add a 3rd party to the lore , like a side of criminals that are not the empire nor the resistance.
Its not a bad idea itself but DAMN it was so poorly written.

And yeah the way they bring darth maul back is just like how they treat the franchise atm, they shake a corpse in order to find its last penny.

I mean the movie itself is pointless, if they wanted to use maul just put it in solo already, the movie is just pointless and they throw Maul at the end like " dont forget to watch the next movie this one will be good" , they wasted the patience of the audience.

I saw the footages of this scene, Darth Maul looks terrible. reviving characters like that is only good for extended universe of a franchise, dont do that in main films.

I realy like dath maul I had a costume of him as a kid and duel of fate is just the last track that became iconic in the saga IMO.

I dont see how Maul would have made a better vilain , all the plot of the prequel is a conspiracy within the senate and the jedi order, you cant use darth maul for that he is a Sith without a doubt.
And it was a bit surprising to kill a bad ass character in its first movie in SW, the plot is not about the same thing in the 3 movies I liked that aswell.

In my opinion with the last jedi and the kanto part + solo they tried to add a 3rd party to the lore , like a side of criminals that are not the empire nor the resistance.
Its not a bad idea itself but DAMN it was so poorly written.

And yeah the way they bring darth maul back is just like how they treat the franchise atm, they shake a corpse in order to find its last penny.

I mean the movie itself is pointless, if they wanted to use maul just put it in solo already, the movie is just pointless and they throw Maul at the end like " dont forget to watch the next movie this one will be good" , they wasted the patience of the audience.
I agree!

New Threads

Top Bottom