• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dad Jokes

The Beastie Boys are releasing a 5 part anthology. Parts A thru D will be free, but you'll have to fight for your right to Part E

Billybob: Bubba, you know I would face death for you.
Bubba: Hey, what about that bear we met last Fall? You took off running and left me standing there.
Billybob: The bear wasn't dead.

Kid: I'm worried about my brother. Last night he poked his head into my bedroom.
Teacher: Lots of kids poke their heads into their brother's room.
Kid: On the end of a stick?

A Buddhist monk requests a hotdog from a street vendor: "Make me one with everything."

The vendor grins at the joke, prepares the hotdog, passes it to the monk, and says "That'll be three dollars."

The monk hands back a twenty-dollar bill. The vendor drops the twenty into the till and starts serving other customers while the monk patiently waits for his change. Finally, after several other customers have been served, the monk speaks up.

"Sir, I gave you twenty dollars for a three-dollar hotdog. Where is my change?"

"Oh, disciple", says the vendor. "Has your master not taught you that change comes from within?"

I got my best friend a fridge for his birthday.
I can’t wait to see his face light up when he opens it!

The Data Center at work told me I needed an eight-character password, so I picked . . .
. . . "Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Dwarfs".

I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but . . .
. . . I turned myself around.

If a police officer's children refuse to sleep during nap time, is each one guilty of resisting a rest?

New Threads

Top Bottom