• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dad Jokes

1703987517294.png

Three monks lived in a monastery where they were only allowed to say one thing once a year. The first year they were having dinner and the first monk said, "I don't like the mashed potatoes, they're too lumpy." A year goes by and while they're having dinner the second monk says, "I like the mashed potatoes, they're very tasty." Another year goes by and they are having dinner when the third monk gets up and says to the first two monks, "I'm moving to a new monastery, I can't take any more of your constant bickering!"

The bottle of perfume that Willy sent

Was highly displeasing to Millicent;

Her thanks so cold

That they quarreled I'm told

O'er that silly scent Willy sent to Millicent.

I was at Walmart. I had to get shampoo. They don't carry real poo.

A little girl says to he mom, "I've got a stomach ache."
The mom says, "That's because it's empty, you'll feel better after you put something in it."
Just then, the dad comes home after a hard day of work and says "I've got the worst headache."
The little girl says, "That's because it's empty, you'll feel better after you put something in it."

Church services had just let out. I was talking to the pastor, and had asked him his opinion on a good place to have lunch.

He said, "You could come with us or you could go to the other place."

I stared at him for a moment. "Pastor, you know I would rather follow you than end up in the Other Place."

Believe it or not, it took him a minute or two to get the joke.

New Threads

Top Bottom