• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dad Jokes

NDR2

Dad jokes are described as wholesome jokes with punchlines that are often predictable puns or plays on words - thought of as type of joke that a father would tell. I have a silly sense of humor, so I do tend to find those kinds of jokes funny (although the kinds of jokes my own father would make were cringeworthy). If you know any dad jokes, feel free to share them here.

I’ll start with a couple:

What do you call a man who lies about being a father?

A faux pa.

Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

He was outstanding in his field.

I like the reference about going to Home Depot for tools. My friends and I frequently joke about one-trip, two-trip, and three-trip jobs. But I enjoy doing projects for my spouse because I could turn that into an opportunity to purchase a new tool. The last project required a vibratory cutter.

Dad jokes are described as wholesome jokes with punchlines that are often predictable puns or plays on words - thought of as type of joke that a father would tell. I have a silly sense of humor, so I do tend to find those kinds of jokes funny (although the kinds of jokes my own father would make were cringeworthy). If you know any dad jokes, feel free to share them here.

I’ll start with a couple:

What do you call a man who lies about being a father?

A faux pa.

Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

He was outstanding in his field.
There was a Japanese man who committed a great act of personal dishonor, and the only way to redeem himself was ritual suicide. He went into a music bar and sang himself to death.

It is called Harikarioke.

I caught my son chewing on electrical cords the other day.

So, I grounded him.

He's doing better currently.

He's conducting himself properly now.

New Threads

Top Bottom