• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dad Jokes

What should you do if you see a blue monster?
Cheer him up!

What should you do if you see a green monster?
Let it ripen!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the Halloween party?

Because he had no body to go out with.

Swipe Glow GIF by jjjjjohn

I once went to the bookstore to find a book about Pavlov's Dog and Schrodinger's Cat. The clerk said it rang a bell, but she was not sure if it was there or not.

Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it’s a soap opera.

A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any grapes?" The bartender replies "No! This is a bar! There's no grapes, get out of here!"
An hour later the duck comes back and asks "Got any grapes?" The bartender replies "I told you there's no grapes, get out of here!"
An hour later, the duck returns again and asks "Got any grapes?" The bartender says, "If you ask me that again, I will nail your beak to the floor! Get out of here!"
Another hour passes, and the duck returns again and asks "Got any nails?" The bartender screams "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS IS A BAR! OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE NAILS!" The duck replies "Got any grapes?"

What did the cheddar say when he tried on a blazer?
“I look sharp!”

New Threads

Top Bottom