• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Create Your Own Story

Spotty01

Exactly what it says on the tin. Forgive me if this is a little rusty, this is the literal first time I've ever done something like this.

I was hoping to find a "Create Your Own Story" (or CYOS) thing on here somewhere, but after going through four pages of search results using the keywords "create your own story" and simply "CYOS", even limiting it down to just the "Forum Games" subforum, I found nothing relevant to what I wanted. Well, I guess if you want something, you've gotta do it yourself.

These things usually work something like this, I start off with a prompt: the summary/synopsis of the story, the character(s), the setting, etc. and then, post-by-post, the story is continued through the thread. However, I'm going to keep it vague to make it easier for you folks to come up with your own ideas along the way.

The only real rule I have is to differentiate what's a part of the story from what's meta somehow whenever you make a meta comment; you can colour it, italic/bold it, do whatever you want with it, I dunno, to keep anyone from getting confused. Well, that rule and the rules of the forum as a whole, of course.

Sound good? M'kay, let's begin.

You wake up in a hospital. As far as you can tell, you're completely alone there. You don't know why you're there, how you got there, and can only remember the simple things, such as your name and your birthday, thanks to the plastic bracelet you're wearing.

You seem to be unhurt, so you get up and leave the room finding that the hospital is, in fact, completely devoid of other people. No doctors or nurses, no other patients from what you can see, nothing. The power is out, the only light source the dimming sunlight basking in from the windows. The whole place appears to be in disarray, as if something bad happened there.

What do you do next?

A dinosaur starts chasing you down the hallway of the hospital, and as you happen to have very short legs it inevitably catches you. But this is no average dinosaur, but a flying space dinosaur.

You get eaten by the flying space dinosaur that takes you into outer space and absorbs your conscienceness, so that you in turn, become the flying space dinosaur. Now you inhabit Mercury and live your life spitting fire and returning to Earth every once in a while for a snack.

That good? :D

During one earth trip for a snack, spitting some fire at the pit full of logs in order to boil some water for a brew, you look around and realise just how much you miss living on earth full time so you...

During one earth trip for a snack, spitting some fire at the pit full of logs in order to boil some water for a brew, you look around and realise just how much you miss living on earth full time so you...
Fall in love with a French peasant girl and with your magical flying space dinosaur charm, she eventually falls in love also. And when the French Peasant girl and dinosaur kiss he transforms back into a hunky human and they move into a giant bonsai together.

Unbeknown to hunky human and French Peasant girl someone else was also living in the giant Bonsai. For almost three hundred years they'd survived in the giant Bonsai by...

Unbeknown to hunky human and French Peasant girl someone else was also living in the giant Bonsai. For almost three hundred years they'd survived in the giant Bonsai by...
Living off millipedes and mice. The monsterous creature, strangely similar in appearance to Gollum, attacked the French Peasant girl and former dinosaur with his mystical sparkle powers, forcing the hunky guy to make a decision: become a flying space dinosaur once more and save the love of his life from being sparkly for the rest of enternity, or become one with the sparkle and suffer from their combined overwhelming sparkliness, so much so that they both become blind or twilight vampires, none shall know. What shall hunky guy decide?

Living off millipedes and mice. The monsterous creature, strangely similar in appearance to Gollum, attacked the French Peasant girl and former dinosaur with his mystical sparkle powers, forcing the hunky guy to make a decision: become a flying space dinosaur once more and save the love of his life from being sparkly for the rest of enternity, or become one with the sparkle and suffer from their combined overwhelming sparkliness, so much so that they both become blind or twilight vampires, none shall know. What shall hunky guy decide?

Weighing up his options, he decided he knew what French Peasant girl looked like and was already head over heels in love with her also, what would it matter if they spent eternity enshrouded in dazzling ensparklement, they'd be blind, wasn't like they'd notice right?
He turned to face the monstrous creature to let it know his decision, his eyes grew wide, mouth parted in disbelief, embraced in the arm-things of this hideous monstrosity was his true love, gazing adoringly into the face- thing of this creature.

She'd managed to turn him back into a hunky human with just one kiss. Was it possible this girl had some pretty major skills? Sparkly or not? She leaned in closer to the monster, lips almost touching and...

The monster turned into a frog, because you just can't have everything in life. The French girl and hunky guy then had to wander through the giant Bonsai blind until they ran into...

An obstructing branch and were knocked unconscious. The frog administered first aid and being satisfied they were fine, just unconscious sat close by and waited for...

An obstructing branch and were knocked unconscious. The frog administered first aid and being satisfied they were fine, just unconscious sat close by and waited for...
The helicopter to come and take them to the centre of the Earth where they would be healed, only to have to fight off demons and the god of the underworld Haydes himself with nothing but a bonsai branch.

New Threads

Top Bottom