• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Create an on going story.

rather brutally by a very elaborate means. Involving, of all things, a large packet of...

Tony Blair and the Lion both, were resurrected by a Mayan priest and as full fledged Zombies, were set loose on the crowd who by now were...

That person was I, who, having chosen the space ship with unlimited energy/supplies as my choice on the other thread entitled "Would you rather", bravely flew my spaceship down into the mouth of the volcano, motivated by...

Last edited:
It was my sexy next door neighbor...she corked it by sitting on it....I was impressed... ;)

Geordie "Someone did find a way to cork the volcano"

Last edited:
That person was I, who, having chosen the space ship with unlimited energy/supplies as my choice on the other thread entitled "Would you rather", bravely flew my spaceship down into the mouth of the volcano, motivated by...

It was my sexy next door neighbor...she corked it by sitting on it....I was impressed... ;)

Dropping off Sparticus' sexy next door neighbour to plug the hole with her butt, Ste11aeres, who had been motivated by thoughts of fame, landed the spaceship next to a cave entrance right at the base just as the lava started to settle down, and just inside that very cave was...

Had plaited each others beards and shined up their hogs in hopes the pretty little lady cop wouldn't give them a ticket as they rode through the town of...

Which was getting increasingly difficult to find as the ants were genetically bred to almost six feet and the bikers wanted somewhere to train the ants to...

Bumping and grinding to the music...the now drunk ants...

Were having a hard time of it though due to each ant having three left feet, so the bikers decided to sell their sweet rides and just buy tents, which meant they had to then ride the ants and their gang was known from then on by the name of...

Last edited:
Geordie's Gang.

The gang fought against a band of robbers who just went around and ransacked whatever the poor and destitute have.

New Threads

Top Bottom