• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Create an on going story.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
It's really easy, all you need to do is create one sentence and then the other person create another one.
And continue on and on, its really easy... I start.

Once upon a time, there is a guy called Ian and he went to....

(^^ At this point, you was suppose to finish it off and make the sentence available for the other person to finish off.)

visit Northern Ireland because he...

(BTW are there any limits on how long the sentence can be?)

a place unknown to civilization, a rain forest which had unseen creatures, one looked like.....

chewbacca and the other looked like stewie...

(@Calvert - Not really, you could just simply just make a sentence would be easier).

Griffin from Family Guy...

Wait a minute, this story doesn't even make sense lol I'm guessing aqualoy missed my post. :S

Maybe he posted at the same time as you.. :lol2:

so they walk into a bar, but that bar wasn't an ordinary bar,....

It's a bar that shows football matches between Newcastle United and Arsenal...

Last edited:
some Aussie rules footy players took over the ground and changed the rules while everyone watched Tony being eaten by the lion who...

sadly died of eating the ex-prime minister but the spectators were absorbed with the football. Meanwhile,...

lured by the sound of the roars, from both lion and fans, Posh spice herself set about arranging a match of Aussies Vs. Soapie Stars, ironically at that exact same moment in the pub...

New Threads

Top Bottom