• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Could he have Asperger syndrome?

Kate992

Hello All,

Lately on a dating webstite I met a guy who is very elegant, eloquent, witty and intelligent. We went on a date and the problem was he was never looking at me. We were sitting next to each other and he was always looking straight. It made me uneasy but he said he's shy. After the date I went to different city and for a week we were only exchanging emails. Again our converstations were very intellectual and interesting. However, out of nowhere today he started to ask me about sexual stuff. It seemed very much out of context and I would never expect something like that from person like him (after these 2 weeks). He apologised when I told him I am offended. He was and is still claiming he is looking for something serious and long term, he wants to have a family etc. On a date he was shy, reserved and seemed slightly... robotic? Now I am not sure if he's just a creep or could be on autism spectrum?

could be a creep, could be on the spectrum, could be both, could be neither

too little information to answer the question

New Threads

Top Bottom