• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chicken wings survey!

Chicken wings?

• Bone in

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Boneless

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • BBQ

• Sweet heat flavoring

• Dry rub

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Homemade

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With ranch or blue cheese

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I dislike wings

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Yes, this thread is for one delicacy I have to seriously cut back on.

My favorite local wings come from a nearby pub and they come in a Korean BBQ sauce that is sweet, pungent and slightly spicy.

I love buffalo wings. Tobasco sauce & butter. It's been a while, though. Can't find them like when I was a kid. Today it's more like a rub or the sauce is watery or it's just not flavored right.

Or maybe I'm just too picky.

All of the above, but boneless, and I’m allergic to blue cheese.
Fried chicken is probably in my top 5 favorite foods. I do like Popeyes chicken a lot but I love restaurant-quality fried chicken more. With sweet potato fries as a side.

I’m allergic to penicillin too! I had a scary experience with an allergic reaction recently. Not fun.

I had a cousin with the same allergy, but he found out about it in an unusual manner.

He smoked some dope and it sent him into shock, ambulance, hospital, the whole deal. Doctors assured him that smoking marijuana doesn't do that to people and it must have been something he'd eaten. A few days later the exact same thing happened again.

This time around one of his friends took his bag of weed to the hospital for someone to test. It was winter and his weed was going mouldy, that was what was triggering his allergy.

@Luca, you're probably reactive to Italian salad dressings and anything that has small amounts of mold-based cheeses in it, too, like in sauces, right? I had a friend with that allergy. She was always having to ask the waitstaff at restaurants to see the ingredients list for everything she ordered. We learned to be careful and let her know what was in everything before offering it to her. Sorry you have to deal with this. I know it can be a scary hassle.

Popeye's chicken is great!

I’m allergic to penicillin too! I had a scary experience with an allergic reaction recently. Not fun.

I'm allergic to penicillin, too. Also acutely allergic to aspirin, as in life-threatening anaphylactic response to it.

New Threads

Top Bottom