• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chess she said

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
This is a thread for the first virtual chess game since forever ago i am going to post some pics of a board and a set of rules

20230305_163207.jpg

Ok there you go. I can keep the board set for a match, but likey it will make more sense to set yours up too

I cannot actually remember how to orient the board. I first played chess by mail in 1987.

I cannot actually remember how to orient the board. I first played chess by mail in 1987.
It's the other way around. I need to go to sleep now, though maybe @VictorR can continue the game for me. I like the bird as it's a bit less boring than the typical D4, but still doesn't disadvantage you immediately.

New Threads

Top Bottom