• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheese

Owls12

Bonjour
images

If I wouldn't know any better, it could just as well be a really big plate and some french fries, lol.

In the UK, French Fries are called "chips".

I'm well aware of that, but given the international nature of the forum I'll stick with french fries. I'm not calling them "patat" either ;)

I'm still somewhat confused by the notion of "chips" though, especially since what we (in the Netherlands) call chips, you people across the canal call crisps... and are called potato chips across the pond. Which is funny by itself, since over here not all "chips" are made out of potatoes... talking about confusion, lol

I'm well aware of that, but given the international nature of the forum I'll stick with french fries. I'm not calling them "patat" either ;)

I'm still somewhat confused by the notion of "chips" though, especially since what we (in the Netherlands) call chips, you people across the canal call crisps... and are called potato chips across the pond. Which is funny by itself, since over here not all "chips" are made out of potatoes... talking about confusion, lol
The only time we Americans hear it called "crisps" in our own country is from the Geico gecko. :p

Ugh! We have to talk about the one thing I droll over at the mere mention :p I could enough cheese to make myself constipated until the age of eighty :D

I picked up some cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and a big bag of mozzarella today. We're having lasagna soon, and we love it cheesy!

I used to love cheese, and I mean LOVE! When I was a kid, my mom would send me to a store to buy some cheese and I would come back home with a half of it. (I ate the other half on the way home :) ) I've become more picky... possibly, or, maybe cheese here sucks (the way I can afford anyway). If I had to choose I would choose young Gouda or soft types of cheese. But, honestly, I don't care that much for cheese any more.

I used to love cheese until I ate sooo much once, I suffered a cheese overdose.. makes the eyeballs reeaally hurt, kinda like brainfreeze. I still like it though :D
I'm a member of the I Ate a Bug Club too, from riding motorbikes with my visor up, then having to pick em outa my teeth :D

I used to love cheese until I ate sooo much once, I suffered a cheese overdose.. makes the eyeballs reeaally hurt, kinda like brainfreeze. I still like it though :D
I'm a member of the I Ate a Bug Club too, from riding motorbikes with my visor up, then having to pick em outa my teeth :D
Like that joke my granddad is always telling me. "Want to know how happy a biker is? Count the bugs on his teeth." :p

I love cheese - the riper and smellier the better! I wouldn't go so far as to eat cheese with maggots, though, that really is gross!

New Threads

Top Bottom