• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheers from Canada

velociraptor

V.I.P Member
I'm an Aspie from Western Canada - the prairies specifically. Very high functioning, although I'll never figure out how much eye contact is the right amount. Work as an insurance broker. Thankful to have a work-from-home role so I mostly don't think about eye contact now. Middle aged, married with an adult kid finishing university.

1659755918693.png

Welcome! :)
A lot of my friends (both from this forum and from some irl places) are Canadian :)
I have been to Quebec and Montreal and really loved it there.

I hope you like it here and have fun getting to know us all!

Welcome!
One of my special interests has always been dinosaurs.
That interest started before age five!

Hope you enjoy it here. I do. :)
I'm a 65 year old kid. Late diagnosed in mid 50's.
calvinhobbesflyingbox.jpg

Welcome! I'm from Canada too (Québec). Have you ever been to Alberta's Dinosaur Provincial Park? Getting to visit it and maybe be lucky enough to stumble upon some fossils has been a dream of mine since forever. My very first book was about dinosaurs and my favorite puzzle is one of dinosaurs too haha

New Threads

Top Bottom