• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Changes...

Vinca

Speaking through Pictures
V.I.P Member
The 'Media' and 'Chat Room' menu headers/tabs (I'm not sure what the technical term for them is) have switched places. And it feels back to front,

I know I will eventually adjust to this.

Are changes such as this a problem for anyone else?
Do you eventually adjust?

Is it possible to explain the reasoning behind why have the 'Media' and 'Chat Room' menu headers/tabs switched places please?

Would it be possible to give advanced notice of planned changes?

I personally hadn't noticed this one. Probably comes from being on so many NT sites for so long, then coming here. deviantArt has been making a lot of changes, some of which were indeed upsetting, such as trying to make it more like Facebook (no! no! no!) and changing their logo (why...just why...).

Just now when I loaded a new page I saw that the message count has gone from the beneath our avatars... It just says Start a Conversation, and the next line is the karma count. Feels weeeeiiiiiirddd.

Arrrrrrrgggghhh the Top button has moved and the recent activity one is gone and it all seems wrong :eek:

So the removal of 'like' from the app might be one of a suite of changes then?
Edit: Like seems to have been reinstated.

There are fewer grey lines and barriers on the forum pages, it's plain and uncomplicated.

There are fewer grey lines and barriers on the forum pages, it's plain and uncomplicated.

I hadn't been experiencing it as complicated
or loaded with barriers.

I did notice the annoying disappearance of the
'Recent Activity' button in the place to which
I had grown used to seeing it.

But, then I found it.

I find it very annoying that the Top button has moved and where it used to be is now a link to the terms and rules.

I don't remember a "Top" button.
What was it for?

it's the button on the bottom of the page that zips ya back to the top,
i hadn't realised how much i used it until I kept opening the terms and
rules page heaps as it is where it used to be.

Maybe this thread will be useful to
the people that format AC.

They can see what people like & use.

I'm finding it difficult to read the now-paler text links in the drop down alerts menu in the top right corner. When I drop it down to read the alerts, the linked text is now less conspicuous against the light background and it's quite hard to read. (I just got my new glasses prescription so it's not my eyesight. ;) )

The 'Media' and 'Chat Room' menu headers/tabs (I'm not sure what the technical term for them is) have switched places. And it feels back to front,

The 'Media' and 'Chat' room headers have returned to their original arrangement now.

New Threads

Top Bottom