• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can Anybody Else Relate to This Emoji?

This emoji is called "Mild Panic" and was created by a Twitter user (shown in the original screenshot). It eventually was screenshotted and posted to Reddit where it got to the top of r/Me_IRL and a few other subreddits it fits in. As an Autistic, I can relate to this greatly. Can anybody else?
caLINTt.jpg

Just everything about it is relatable. In fact, I think it should be added to the Forum's own emote system. There is even a Change.org petition to make this emoji go on IOS and maybe even have its own Android, Google, and Discord versions. I feel this emoji, like, 98.57% of the time.
This emoji is called "Mild Panic" and was created by a Twitter user (shown in the original screenshot). It eventually was screenshotted and posted to Reddit where it got to the top of r/Me_IRL and a few other subreddits it fits in. As an Autistic, I can relate to this greatly. Can anybody else?
caLINTt.jpg

Just everything about it is relatable. In fact, I think it should be added to the Forum's own emote system. There is even a Change.org petition to make this emoji go on IOS and maybe even have its own Android, Google, and Discord versions. I feel this emoji, like, 98.57% of the time.
N

No sorry don’t get it but I’m useless with emojis anyway unless they’re obvious. I’m pretty useless with faces generally.

I prefer emojis to emotion cards. Around two years ago if I couldn’t figure out a feeling I would show this teacher an emoji.

I think a more appropriate emoji for me would be the same facial expression, but about five or six of these drops instead of one drop, with these drops being inside a thought cloud, signifying that they are symbolic drops rather than real drops.
Such an emoji would represent my ability to deceive most people into believing I am normal, when the real me is often frustrated and nervous

Last time I experienced "mild panic" was when a coworker told me to go talk to Chris in X department.
So I went to said department and asked which one is Chris, to receive the answer "We're all named Chris"
My immediate response was "That wont work, now you're 1, 2, 3" (from left to right)
They were not amused.

New Threads

Top Bottom