• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Calling teenage aspies

Nina

aspie writer
Recently discovered Asperger's and am so relieved to be "normal" within a small percentage of the community and not completely alone. If there are any teenagers on here send me a message! I'm 17 and frankly tired of not having anyone to relate to:p

Welcome aboard :)

image.jpg

Hi Nina

Welcome the best forum on line for aspergers :D

You will not be disappointed; there are quite a few teen aspies who frequent this forum and very much on the look out for other teens to chat to. I would like to include myself, but ummmmm well, I guess I have to face reality that at 45, a teen is not what I am lol

I find your avatar interesting because it throws out the notion that all aspies are bland faced; your face is certainly not bland; what a smashing smile you have :)

Im tweentie , but I still feel like a teen ! So you can talk to me if you want to :) welcome aboard !
And hey , everyone is a litle wierd you know , so no one is 100 per cent normal ;) but I get what you mean :)

New Threads

Top Bottom