• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Business plan

Clintos

Hello my name is Clint, and I am from Canada. I have Aspergers and schizo-effective disorder and I would like to talk to somebody about my business plan. I've been running a part-time business from home for several years and have 12 years education in the field. I would like some input about my plan. If there is any interest, I will elaborate more. I would like others to help me organize my thoughts, Thanks for viewing, Clint.

What I do is buy corals, grow them out, then propagate them. From there, I will post ads with the corals pics, price and description on kigigi or salt water forums, were people with salt water tanks would then email me to stop by my house to buy them. If they do not stop by, I would either meet up with them or ship the coral through the mail. What I really want to do, is to expand in the future, hopefully within 5 years. This expansion would be a coral aqua culture facility (green house). I also have more plans to add live food such as copepods/phytoplankton and maybe breed fish.

My opinion on the word "propagate" is to pretty much divide an organism into multiple parts. Example of one type of propagation is to slice a whole coral into pieces, then waiting for the pieces to grow and become separate multiple whole's again over time.

So say for example you have a (hypothetical) $10 bill that equals a whole coral and you divide it into 10 pieces, it will then become 10 separate, $10 bills. All pieces of coral added together equal a $100 bill or 10 x $10 bills, or 10 whole corals. I look at these organisms as money trees, so to speak, that grow over time in which need pruning every once and a while.

These organisms range in size equivalent to the tip of your finger or smaller, to the size of a dinner plate. Their price range from $5 to $100 each. Some of the small organisms can be worth $100 each.

Inside an aquarium such as a 50 gallon tank, you can house a lot of corals. Can you imagine a green house with 5000 gallons? Lets just say its been done in Michigan and other places in the States and the owner in Michigan has gold on each arm from wrist to elbow. He has the deep pockets, I have the 12 year education and experience to achieve and put together a much bigger dream he can only imagine.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom