• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Due to what’s happened over the last year and a half, my bucket list has actually gotten rather small and simple; it consists of the following:
  1. Get married.
  2. Have children.
  3. Expand Claritas beyond the small prayer group it is now. (Which I’m actually working on now, with my new involvement in Autism Advocacy.)
  4. Be a holy Saint. (Which I’ve been doing everyday, and try to double my efforts as I continue day after day.)
What’s your bucket list like?

Excellent bucket list.

My bucket list can seem fragile at times:

Work on hapiness.
Work on self -acceptance.
Work on loving my good friends.
Smile just because.
Ignore those who try to pull me down.
Thanks to those who try for Sainthood.

!. Survive All these Variants
2. Help the children be as independent as possible
3. Move with family back to the State I was born, and where we married.
4. Survive More Variants.
5. Live Happily ever after.

Last edited:
Excellent bucket list.

My bucket list can seem fragile at times:

Work on hapiness.
Work on self -acceptance.
Work on loving my good friends.
Smile just because.
Ignore those who try to pull me down.
Thanks to those who try for Sainthood.
Sounds like a good list, hope you’re managing with those goals.

Cool list!It's practical.

1) discern what I'm actually supposed to do in life
2) finish my bachelor's degrees
3) have productive life
4) find peace
5) die
6) become saint, but quietly

The what-I'd-personally-love-to-do bucket list:
1) get better at playing the organ
2) spend more time out-of-doors, less time worrying abt going out in public
3) write some more--novels, articles, essays, poems, letters
4) learn to ride horses, then take a horse & go on a long distance trip
5) restore antique car 1910-1955
6) delete social media & go under the radar for awhile to pretend it's 2004

I am at peace with a lot of things I know I likely will not do: I won't be able to learn how to fix radios, for example. I've gotten them running but I'm lousy at restoring them. I would like to be able to be 100% open with family. We're at about 90% but that 10% is some serious stuff. There's a bunch of other things but they will all depend on where life takes me.

1. Share my love of geology/paleontology with students when I have the opportunity.
1a. Complete a collection of at least one genus per family of trilobites from the Ordovician and Devonian of Morocco to provide to Northwest Michigan College.

2. Ensure that my spouse feels valued.

3. Continue cultural experiences.
3a. Attend a Smithsonian Folklife Festival and a 4th of July in Washington DC.
3b. Experience a Bunraku theater production in Japan.
3c. Be in Oaxaca for Dia de los Muertos

4. Die with my body well used up.

1. Share my love of geology/paleontology with students when I have the opportunity.
1a. Complete a collection of at least one genus per family of trilobites from the Ordovician and Devonian of Morocco to provide to Northwest Michigan College.

2. Ensure that my spouse feels valued.

3. Continue cultural experiences.
3a. Attend a Smithsonian Folklife Festival and a 4th of July in Washington DC.
3b. Experience a Bunraku theater production in Japan.
3c. Be in Oaxaca for Dia de los Muertos

Those are some good dreams!

1. Die, Elijah style would be amazing.

(Feel of been of good use to God and had enough of this nonsense, no kids)

Last edited:
I don't really have one. No places to go. No plans for family later.
I enjoy the little things.
Warm blanket out of the dryer.
Hot water in the shower.
Beautiful sunny days.
A good cookie.
Peaceful house.
New songs that I like.

Probably not going to be a saint. But, a closeness with God. In a warm happy embrace. That. That would be nice.

Probably not going to be a saint. But, a closeness with God. In a warm happy embrace. That. That would be nice.

Sounds like sanctity to me. You'll have fulfilled your end & purpose in life, achieved a union with God. A life come completely full circle.

I like the idea you have of the little things in life.

If someone's seeking to be "recognized" as a saint by the church or something then there's something very wrong with that person.

Hunter S Thompson "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside ina cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow!"

Live in a shack, near the sea, in the middle of nowhere, with no one nearby, paint, read and look. Slowly lose touch with reality and society. Then die, completely free of any stress.

Hunter S Thompson "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside ina cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow!"
Exactly! I was complemented on Monday when I drove two sessions on the raceway solo. My instructor was in the bleachers to watch my performance to critique when I returned to the paddock. He asked my age and told me other instructors were speculating and saying that it was great to see a senior come out to the track for the first time.

I want to live long enough to be able to protect and support my daughter as she moves into adulthood and through the journey of college, career, marriage, and family.

I want to hike through the Coast Redwoods, and sleep in burnt out trees at night.

I want to hike the Pacific Crest trail.

I want to buy a big truck or van or some other roomy, gas guzzling beast of a vehicle.

I want to own my own house.

I want to see Montana again.

I want to always have enough to live on. I don't really care for riches. I just want enough.

I want to start an herb/kombucha/natural living/midwifery type company.

I want to wake up to somebody every day.

I want to never do dishes ever again.

I want to know for sure which path is right for me.

I want to have my whole family happy and healthy and close to each other.

I want to eat all the food and pet all the animals.

I want to go swimming whenever I feel like it.

I want to have hard wood floors.

I want to learn to fly an airplane.

I want to drive really really fast.

I want to ride in a boxcar like a real hobo.

I want to be myself regardless of what others think.

I want to have grandchildren someday.

I want to go snorkeling.

I want to soak in a real hot spring.

I want to fully heal.

Last edited:
Only one thing Follow Torah and have the proper understanding of the Father and Son without the religious dogma.

New Threads

Top Bottom