• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Polar stuff makes me think of magnetic lines so now the image in my head is like this:
Magnet0873.png

But I am still a bit confused. Gravity moves? But not for mass?
Every time I see this image I think this is a thread about Dr. Seuss. :yum:

Fair points. But then how could such limited creatures as we are ever understand infinity and eternity when it comes to the universe? It is a creature so massive it can not be seen in its entirety, so old that our 100 year lifespans do not even register with it as moments.

If something out there made us, it made us to be tortured by wanting to know everything, but having the capability to know almost nothing.

Fair points. But then how could such limited creatures as we are ever understand infinity and eternity when it comes to the universe? It is a creature so massive it can not be seen in its entirety, so old that our 100 year lifespans do not even register with it as moments.

If something out there made us, it made us to be tortured by wanting to know everything, but having the capability to know almost nothing.

Mael: Hi Randomperson Thank you for a lovely and eloquent post...I was just arguing whether Big bang ever had any real scientific merit based on gravitational and sub-atomic laws. By the way Dark energy cancelation, (gravity wars), and super-nova ladder restrictions destroy Big bang and red shift...the whole thing...just as effectively.

As for God, how are we to know the true end level of enlightenment he would grant us...and if he is so old and wise who could blame him for being in no rush to grant us the powers of a ancient immortal star faring race. Can you imagine what we would do with too much time on our hands, and a back yard full of planet destroying Zero Mass Dreadnoughts.

P.S. if some asks I may consider giving a Zero Mass ship description...and what it can do...I found a description of a Zero Mass Field, (AFTER, I had stumbled on disjunction physics, on my OWN), in the Bible Ezekiel chapter 1 verse:22 New International Version...Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked like an expanse, sparkling like ice, and awesome.

Note: Space cherubim seem to come in 4's that is the minimum number of zero mass fields required to power a faster than light ship stage 2 of 2, which is so fast no, (conventional defence), can be mounted to stop a surprise attack on Zion. Even seeing a Zero Mass battleship screaming out of the darkness of space at those speeds would be difficult.......you do the math?

Last edited:
I think Randomperson was making a general observation at the pathos of the human condition. We attempt to pull everything apart to understand how it works, it's in our nature so to speak and has served us incredibly well from an evolutionary point of view. Unfortunately however, Our senses which are very good at navigating, surviving and thriving in an environment which is dangerous and can change dramatically are actually a detriment when trying to pull apart something as vast and foreign as the universe.

We are not well suited for a lovely day strolling amongst the stars so therefor do not have the sensory capacity needed to navigate or even comprehend the enormity and abstraction of an environment not suited to our survival. Which really reveals one of the heavy sad wisdoms of mankind,..... we are not as important as we want to be. You can juggle numbers and common physical phenomena ( which, i mean really, how do we even know are constant? we haven't existed for more than an infinitesimally small duration.) Really, to claim to understand the universe and it's workings is incredibly bold. I think most physicists would agree, pysics is mainly an exercise in futility and intellectual vanity.

I think Randomperson was making a general observation at the pathos of the human condition. We attempt to pull everything apart to understand how it works, it's in our nature so to speak and has served us incredibly well from an evolutionary point of view. Unfortunately however, Our senses which are very good at navigating, surviving and thriving in an environment which is dangerous and can change dramatically are actually a detriment when trying to pull apart something as vast and foreign as the universe.

We are not well suited for a lovely day strolling amongst the stars so therefor do not have the sensory capacity needed to navigate or even comprehend the enormity and abstraction of an environment not suited to our survival. Which really reveals one of the heavy sad wisdoms of mankind,..... we are not as important as we want to be. You can juggle numbers and common physical phenomena ( which, i mean really, how do we even know are constant? we haven't existed for more than an infinitesimally small duration.) Really, to claim to understand the universe and it's workings is incredibly bold. I think most physicists would agree, pysics is mainly an exercise in futility and intellectual vanity.

I'm sure you are correct, apologies to Randomperson my reference to his eloquence was not sarcastic but a compliment. I agree with him that the ramifications of immortality are overlooked, to put it bluntly, without a great deal of mental ballence, (vertue), immortality = automatic death, total slaughter by war and madness...no survival, no escape. However there is always hope for those few who search for the better way..I'm referring to real self improvement, not just a few coins in the offering plate. Best wishes Mael

Last edited:
A very long rough day, my father decided to do some tree trimming when I wasn't looking. He got up a 20' ladder and dropped a heavy limb on its pole brace, snapping it and his leg. It was a nasty bleeding green stick or worse fracture, they end up life flighting him out. Spent hours driving Mom to the hospital and waiting etcetera am very tired

Sorry to hear that Mael, hope you are coping and your Dads leg is savable. Sounds like the shittiest of days to endure. Are you able to rest now or is there heaps of drama? Wish you the best bro.
Take care

Sorry to hear that Mael, hope you are coping and your Dads leg is savable. Sounds like the shittiest of days to endure. Are you able to rest now or is there heaps of drama? Wish you the best bro.
Take care

Thank you he got his leg caught between 2 ladder rungs as it went down, snapped the bone just above the ankle it was sticking out, and bleeding. Took them until 10:30 in the evening to get him on the operating table to pin it back together. I have to go off to the hospital again.. talk later.

Just got back it's late am very tired ,my father looked very frail and poorly when we got there, but slowly improved, he was finally able to eat a little towards evening. Hopefully he wont get a bone infection or blood clot, both can kill at his age. Had some more nice posts for this thread but they will have to wait a bit, sorry too much family stuff.

Up date: Hospital let Pop out early, actually I think he made them let him go home early. Anyways got him home without being run over by a truck or bumping his foot. He is now napping in the lazy boy.

Last edited:
Okay no one wants to discuss Disjunction Field space drives??? It is not something I made up, NASA has spent so much money researching it since 1964 that congress made a law blocking any further funding.

Okay you get the law of gravitational constriction instead. This law lurks out there in the deepest coldest darkest sections of space. The black ice cold abyss lays quietly sleeping there blissfully unaware the great constricter is silently rapping its great coils around it. The constrictor Using the ripples through the fabric of space from stars and galaxies encircling the abyss to sqeeze the abyss mercilessly, it wiggles and squirms to escape no avail. Base particles begin to form loose chains in the darkness, chains become lines, lines become rays, spokes in a great eye bubble like the cats eye nebula. The outer lateral cross joinings of the chains turning into constrictor rings or bubbles. As celestial ossilations happen the bubbles tighten and tighten, and the abyss screams as its heart, (the center of the abyss), begins to bleed small fused complex particles. And a cats eye jelly star is born in the blackness of deep space, which in the centuries to come will birth a whole new blazing galaxy.

Note: this process is required to seed the first higher forms, (stars) in the universe.

Last edited:
The next gravitational class is, (connective gravity), so with this we have 2 main functions the first is like Gummy worms, (perhaps glueon particles), they are sticky tangled strands that may help hold electrons and larger things in orbit. With function 2 We have a bunch of drunken scottish spiders wearing kilt wandering through space sticking everything together with web gravities. There are plaid web gravities and trianguler ones and maybe spiraling ones and so on. These web gravities have too many lateral connections to move and function like regular active gravity. So mainly they just sit around and stop stuff from moving, giving us inertia and mass all tho mass over laps regular gravity some. The main argument against this is the lack of friction on orbitals, but my model indicates their presence is required in the fusion tree. So cancelation or directional movement must increase (loose particle {foot hold loss} for web gravity lines). Basicaly this means particle snot builds up on the front of a moving object like bugs on a truck grill making it slippery enough to cancel out forward friction, (Note this is a complex directional action with complex directional line structure). There may be a hidden water melon seed law as well but I'm still working on that one. It is a very complex thing, this was the hardest one to work out, it took me a year...I still struggle with it some but as I said I'm 100% sure the particles for these webs exist, so their actions must be accounted for somehow, and cancelation is the only way.

This brings me to this statement I am not implying I know a few new things on laws and particles. I'm saying I can prove I have the skeleton Key for the whole thing...everything!

So a formal WARNING I retain all copy writes for anything written by me on this site, so any use of said stuff outside this site requires my consent. However I am willing to grant co-writing on my new laws and particle movements etcetera.. (for 10% of prizes and some form of attribution of origin to me), to a few serious physicists who ask, and will try to provide more detailed descriptive work to them. You may find this offer amusing but it may give you some edge on getting exclusive credit for your published work over others, otherwise its a free for all and I may take your little prizes away later if I secure government backing. However there are national security laws in play so what country you come from may matter...and which item you pick to write on as well. The deeper maelstrom model is out of bounds presently.

I wish I was smart enough TO discuss it instead of asking you loong lists of questions. Visually I see and sense rightness in what you're saying, but don't have the background to link it all up to big bang/not big bang. Me and my son ponder and wonder and talk about questions such as connections, movement, time, and origins and endings but nowhere Near this. [I might be imagining that I am smarter than I am, or, it might be that ifhad had an excellent math teacher when young I would have not gone into art.(?)] "Need to make you appear here at dinnertime (when we get to talking about Stuff) so we can ask your opinion and then transport you back to your home lol."

What's sticky about glueon particles, is it because they have an affinity for some part of other particles? Something to do with orbits, etc., encourages or unlocks the connections on the web pattern points?

What is watermelon seed law reference? This just gives picture of how slippery and easy to squirt betweeen fingers watermelon seeds are.

Last edited:
I wish I was smart enough TO discuss it instead of asking you loong lists of questions. Visually I see and sense rightness in what you're saying, but don't have the background to link it all up to big bang/not big bang. Me and my son ponder and wonder and talk about questions such as connections, movement, time, and origins and endings but nowhere Near this. [I might be imagining that I am smarter than I am, or, it might be that ifhad had an excellent math teacher when young I would have not gone into art.(?)] "Need to make you appear here at dinnertime (when we get to talking about Stuff) so we can ask your opinion and then transport you back to your home lol."

What's sticky about glueon particles, is it because they have an affinity for some part of other particles? Something to do with orbits, etc., encourages or unlocks the connections on the web pattern points?

What is watermelon seed law reference? This just gives picture of how slippery and easy to squirt betweeen fingers watermelon seeds are.

Hi Kestrel, I'm not a expert a glueon? particle stuff my work is independent of theirs, but the structure of web gravities mean the lines grow and grab stuff sideways more than regular earth..etcetera gravity lines, which are more like strait strands of spaghetti and only grab with their ends...this isn't absolute but is my view of the prevailing movement pattern. The glueon reference is to a yet un-proven? particles some people think sort of bind atoms together like taffy. I think the line structure inside a atom may be fairly complex with a number of types and layers and I also suspect possible line gravity consumption leading to severed graviton radiation from the atoms. I apologise for not being more detailed, I'm still trying to redact, (hide), my core system on particle structure, however if I wished to, I may be able to tell you the actual shape of a earth graviton and how it connects to other particles.

The watermelon seed thing is a referrance to seed spitting contests. The seeds slipperiness combined with pressure can create increased movement. Basicly we are talking about a sub-atomic cloak or bow wave that a object picks up while moving through space. How sub-atomic lines would be able to attach to, (or not), or through a loosely piled up sub-atomic cloak would depend on its thickness, levels of interference, angles of lines bent by movement from front to back. Building a good model for this is difficult even for me, as there are so many different structures and motions. But the sub-atomic cloak would look some what like a teardrop with strings trailing off of it.

I would enjoy talking with you about it, I'm very good at seeing things in my head, however I'm sure you are far better at math, spelling and grammar than me, the savant thing cuts both ways good at one thing, rotten at three others. I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings.:) Mael

Well humbug I'm having trouble keeping track of what I've covered.
So a humorous thing on earth gravity. I cracked my basic Maelstrom theory about 2 years before CERN really got rolling on the Bosun..Higgs rot. Why they get their names on something they had no clue on I'll never understand. So just to show you the quality of the stuff I'm going up against the Bosun Higgs theory was gravitons make things heavy because the gravitons are very big. Oookay! so a translation for you all (gravitons make things heavy because they are big fat rocks, Ha ha ha ha ha!). So I was endlessly amused watching the boys at CERN thrash around in the dark for 2 years before they finally conceded gravitons Uum! might not be so big after all Ha ha ha! Sorry Mael is being bad my apologies to you guys out there.
One reason they were so far off is the unwillingness to understand gravity, mass, and inertia are all lent not inherent, meaning they are not magical properties of particles but simply actions brought about by connections between things. I of course figured this out early on because of the law material preservation, (full universe), required suspension of mass and inertia at the lower end of the particle ladder or velocity + mass could cause true particle destruction. This means base particles can't ever weigh enough to smash eachother to bits, or we are all dead, evaporated, a empty universe...no base particle loss is allowed because, infinite time = infinite base particle loss, which = a empty silent cold black abyss.

Mael, I think the resistance to your model was best and most eloquently described by Thomas Kuhn, in his now classic "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions". My problem is that I know that because I have the book.

I have problems with computers and I need paper. I do still have Greene and Hawking, but I can't find my other books on strings. I was wondering if you had some favorites you could recommend to an old novice?:)

Mael, I think the resistance to your model was best and most eloquently described by Thomas Kuhn, in his now classic "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions". My problem is that I know that because I have the book.

I have problems with computers and I need paper. I do still have Greene and Hawking, but I can't find my other books on strings. I was wondering if you had some favorites you could recommend to an old novice?:)

Sorry I'm just a stupid imaging savant did not use any other work just photos from Huble, everything you see here is from scratch...other than one white hole thing from someone. Even my disjuction stuff was found separate, my original term was Zero Mass Field. Look up dark energy, disjunction fields, dark matter, and perhaps lent inertia or mass, maybe also white holes, my verdict on them is still pending.

Here is the post much requested ...read it and weep. I will crush Big Bang, the expanding universe theory and red shift in one blow, using a pizza :pizza:, spaghetti, a Porcupine, or a squid :octopus: and a marshmallow, all without bothering to use my sub-atomic Maelstrom system much.

So if you look down on earth from the north pole at the gravity lines radiating outwards like the cut marks on a pizza :pizza:, it is total obvious that the number of them that can intersect any one point in space drops exponentially as you move away from the center of the pizza :pizza:, and the gap between the lines increases. Further more the documented rapid gravitational drop when moving away from planets, (law of radial dispersion), is proof that conventional active gravity is non lateral in nature and would look like dry spaghetti sticking out of a ball like a Porcupine.
So you have solar systems and galaxies floating around like wiggling squids inside giant marshmallow sub-atomic blobs trying to poke their gravitational tentacles out to grab on to stuff in deep space. At these vast distances, (the law of radial dispersion), would likely reduce a hard gravitational connection with another system to 1 or 2 gravitational lines if you are lucky. This means that there isn't enough gravity to spit at in collecting a (infinite) amount mater over (infinite) distances to form a Big Bang. And don't bother to use the (gravity has to be more present) for galactic formation argument, I will cut you to pieces with a super-nova compression argument, as I have a functional model for super-nova conflict.

Further more you would have to overcome the likely natural resistance to movement of these (marshmallow clouds), as they collide with other fields and objects in there way. however slight this static cloud resistance is, it is still likely greater than 1 or 2 gravitational lines. And there is still the beasts of dark hostile gravities lurking out there with the law of accelerated fragility (super-novas) waiting to tip over the whole apple cart of Big Bang and the rest of this stupidity. Buy a bag of popcorn and stick it in the microwave oven if you Astro-physicists don't have enough imagination to figure out the natural movement of the universe. I will concede that new seed stars and galaxies do give the appearance of expansion in the universe by pushing apart older systems, but it is still obvious this would be both static and chaotic in nature, rendering along with these other laws of gravity etcetera... the claims of focused movement of Red Shift and Big Bang a complete (hoax).

And Mael delivers the death blow:D

And I find it extremely puzzling all these great mathematical astro-physicists missed such a basic gravitational equation as radial dispersion. :confused:...:fearscream:

Maelstrom, well my friend your interest in this is far greater than my own, and you may be correct in your assertions. I do have some questions due to the fact that I am a doddering old fool that you may help me with.
What do gravitational force equations have to do with electro magnetic forces? Does a bar magnet lose polarity because is at a distance from Earth. Just asking I don't know squat.
Help me with this one also if you like. A mind experiment, if you will please.
If all the matter that matters and the energies that we know as well as theorize about are in a universe or within a singularity are in a " clump " surrounded by absolute nothing at absolute 0 degrees K then would this clump of stuff be similar to a high pressure zone surrounded by a vacuum? If nature abhors a vacuum wouldn't the stuff rush, that is to say accelerate, into the void?
Personally I intuit that Mbrane theory is getting closer to what's actually going on but whatever is the fact I can't really get my head around it. To old to care I think. Next, DONT PANIC!
What are your thoughts on all the quantum particles and energies that just are not quite complete, or energetic enough, or with the wrong spin, phase or vibes ( a quantum dimension, let's say), to be actually with the universe but kind of like gravity, close enough to influence our space?
I asked this of Tachyon and I would like your spin. I was watch a show about surfing and I thought that the speed of the surfer going down and across the wave was greater than the primary wave rushing toward the shore. If the wave is light could the theoretical surfer be the tachyon? Any help you can offer is appreciated but I'm kinda simple so not to many equations please. Thanks. EP

very creative video he's off track on a few things, My position is time doesn't exist, only motion...which gives us our sense of time, therefor it can not be influenced, as it has no substance, unless you wish to argue the God could magically reverse all motions in the universe, which of course would reduce us to echos on a video tape, and mean we have no free will, and it would still technically be a new movement every time the tape was replayed. Even tho I'm temped I will decline at this time to go into detail on the root nature of the universe other than to confirm it is basically binary in nature and there is only one true universe with no beginning or end or edge. There are how ever higher material devisions that likely would constitute alien stars, planets, with possibly somewhat different matterial natures and movements that would look like different (whatevers?) in the boots on the ground sense. I'm sorry but without help from a university or government it is difficult to model the full list and there probable movement natures, but I could do so with the help of a good programer and mathmatician fairly easily. I will say there is more than one dark matter probably at least 4 or 5. with more or less the full range of things as earth matter. Some of the classifications are open to dispute etcetera...

Maelstrom, man, you have it going on now. I m not sure I agree, not that I would know, but you have me smiling at every read and some mighty sharp minds re-invigorated, and that is ....fine.
I was taught at Lascaux HS that time was the measurement of motion. These days I tend to think that a membrane of space and a membrane time may flutter next to each other and occasionally or often the touch for a moment or till the last particle decays, a while. ShaZam! Space / time

I would have to spend time at the Holiday Inn Express to explain any of this, I don't have the math.

Really, I just wanted to say. ShaZam!

Maelstrom, well my friend your interest in this is far greater than my own, and you may be correct in your assertions. I do have some questions due to the fact that I am a doddering old fool that you may help me with.
What do gravitational force equations have to do with electro magnetic forces? Does a bar magnet lose polarity because is at a distance from Earth. Just asking I don't know squat.
Help me with this one also if you like. A mind experiment, if you will please.
If all the matter that matters and the energies that we know as well as theorize about are in a universe or within a singularity are in a " clump " surrounded by absolute nothing at absolute 0 degrees K then would this clump of stuff be similar to a high pressure zone surrounded by a vacuum? If nature abhors a vacuum wouldn't the stuff rush, that is to say accelerate, into the void?
Personally I intuit that Mbrane theory is getting closer to what's actually going on but whatever is the fact I can't really get my head around it. To old to care I think. Next, DONT PANIC!
What are your thoughts on all the quantum particles and energies that just are not quite complete, or energetic enough, or with the wrong spin, phase or vibes ( a quantum dimension, let's say), to be actually with the universe but kind of like gravity, close enough to influence our space?
I asked this of Tachyon and I would like your spin. I was watch a show about surfing and I thought that the speed of the surfer going down and across the wave was greater than the primary wave rushing toward the shore. If the wave is light could the theoretical surfer be the tachyon? Any help you can offer is appreciated but I'm kinda simple so not to many equations please. Thanks. EP

nothing
no
no
no
doesn't happen
no :smilingimp::rocket:....:mushroom:

Can't remember if we've spoken of it before Mael but are you aware of the growing scientific popularity of the Electric Universe Theory. They discount the Big Bang etc too.

Be interested in hearing your thoughts on it from your viewpoint.

Harrison, I really do not have the tools to explain what I intuit. I will finish the video later but what I did watch is what I have been saying for 50 years. Call it foam , bubbles, micro verse, Matrix, multi verse it's all pretty much the same concept. I buy it.
It's not that I'm all that interested in the physics. I have another fish to fry.
My thing is our biological quantum computing mind and the correct action at the correct time can jump the track. Individuals can move from one track and at a critical moment and hmm let's say go forward on a more optimum path or backward. Yup clear as mud. One more time. Think a LP record, the needle on the vinyl is now. The brain is the the pick up, the sensor. The person can lift the needle and have a whole new tune, quite noticeable change. The person can bump the needle up or down a track and in the context of the entire LP, it would not be noticeable, a glitch in the code. It helps me get my head around why some folks are the masters of their own destiny and others are abjectly miserable. Not always, naturally, but all to often, some folks, will themselves misery, like it is an old friend. What I tried to describe, is my perseption of how I move from a waste of protoplasm to creative, constructive and contributing protoplasm.

Truly, I just wanted to write, protoplasm. EP

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom