• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

Banned for exhibiting condescending attitude.
That means explaining to people as if they didn't really understand.

Banned for having signed off before posting on the Last Person to Post Wins thread .... thus causing me immense guilt for being the last person to post & thereby WIN & also leaving me no choice but to introduce even more feelings into what was previously a perfectly reasonable rule-driven situation of manners, now completely over run by irrational emotion. :imp::innocent:

:cry::disappointed::fearscream::fearful::frowning::joycat::worried::weary::unamused::tongueclosed::tired::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::sweat::sob::sob::sleepy::poutingcat::openmouth::astonished::blush:

Mael: Sigh! The student has passed the emoji Master...what horror have I unleashed upon the world Mael bans him self for life! .......:screamcat:

Banned for exhibiting condescending attitude.
That means explaining to people as if they didn't really understand.
Banned for projecting an attitude, because it's only funny if you do understand! Not banning Mael, who has already banned himself, therefore needs no banning since the pity ban already applies. :smilecat:

Banned for stealing my peeps! (You know who you are. :D)

thICONATOR_e37464ab58933bc72883fce.gif

Banned for deflecting the attention away from the original Chief I mean Thief of Peeps who stole my idea of posting these cute & sugary little peeps when I so incompetently was unable to do so (& thus calling attention to my computer deficiencies which until then I had been so deftly hiding (or perhaps deceiving myself?)) & further calling attention to my tendency to script such gigantically long run-on-sentences, AND thereby creating yet another opportunity for tree to come up with yet another hysterically funny & entertaining animation or gif possibly calling attention to my current run-on-sentence. Blah :D

I was going to ban you for long sentences. Instead, you are banned for predicting your ban. But, then I have to double ban you because you are thereby wrong :p

Banned for diverting your clever witticisms elsewhere :p .... although just reading them creates sufficient joy! Maybe you should be banned for being too clever by two! :D

Zurb is also banned for banning me because incredibly long, boring & grammatically incorrect sentences are not against policy. :p

Linus: What would you say you want most out of life, Charlie Brown? To be happy?

Charlie Brown: Oh, no. I don’t expect that. I really don’t. I just don’t want to be unhappy!

Lucy: Why do you think we’re put here on earth Charlie Brown?

Charlie Brown: To make others happy.

Lucy: I don’t think I’m making anyone very happy. Of course nobody’s making me very happy either. SOMEBODY’S NOT DOING HIS JOB!

Poster #1034 is banned for Vindictive Inclusionary Banning, a rule I just made up.
The strength of the VIB relies on the premise that it is not possible to ban a person
other than the one who made the post immediately previous to your own.

Banned for creating new arbitrary & capricious rules 'on the fly', and for implementing them in conjunction with a simultaneous ban so that the poster (#1034, who also happens to be me :p ) did not have adequate opportunity to cease & desist the activity which resulted in said ban.

Wa wa wa, you are cited for unfair banning practices!! :D

The pants I am wearing have no fly.
Even if they did I would not create bans on the fly,
a fly, any fly. A ban on a fly would fall off.

Here is a classic ban.
I BAN the person who posted prior to me,
because that's the way it works.

It may be that since my Myers-Briggs type is
ISTJ, operating within the rules
appeals to me.

Rule for Banned: the Game = Ban person who posted last.
Yep. That's the rule.
Thus: Tia Maria is Banned.

Oh no, I have once again (unintentionally) annoyed an AC member (& someone I genuinely like & respect) so I will not only accept this Ban, I will Ban myself & assign myself to a time-out.

EDIT: Oh no, I have once again misunderstood the fine art of Aspie communication. I think I will have to take a full two minute time-out this time instead of my usual one minute. :p

Last edited:
Have some ice cream while you are in the corner, in time-out.
I wonder how many minutes that will be, one minute per year is the usual.....

Do them quick & hurry back and I will give you a lovely Dada Ban.
I have used to many words already for it to be effective here, though.

So..be banned, fellow earthling.
I didn't get any ice cream.
Where is my ice cream?

Have some ice cream while you are in the corner, in time-out.
I wonder how many minutes that will be, one minute per year is the usual.....

Do them quick & hurry back and I will give you a lovely Dada Ban.
I have used to many words already for it to be effective here, though.

So..be banned, fellow earthling.
I didn't get any ice cream.
Where is my ice cream?

I ban Tree for poaching my hidden rules of the universe Super Vilian mojo. :smilingimp::rocket::rocket:..:mushroom:....:screamcat:
And I double ban Tree for picking on Tai and making her sit in the corner.:D

I ban Tree for poaching my hidden rules of the universe Super Vilian mojo. :smilingimp::rocket::rocket:..:mushroom:....:screamcat:
And I double ban Tree for picking on Tai and making her sit in the corner.:D
Well, she did serve ice cream. So maybe a single Ban will suffice. Shhh, pretend I'm not here. I am still on time-out. Thanks! :p

New Threads

Top Bottom