• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (The Game)

Banned for using the bleach and towels all over the carpet to get pasta sauce stains out.

Banned because I genuinely didn't know that tip and was wondering why I hate how my towels feel.

Banned for throwing jeans and towels in with regular clothing, thus wearing them out faster.

Banned for overreacting to covid and pouring an entire bottle of bleach on said towels, thus completely dissolving them in the wash.

Banned for peeling the paper off a crayon, and then breaking it into pieces, and then eating the pieces, and then complaining about having a stomach ache.

Banned for not having a valid excuse as to why you're not giving me some of your tots.

New Threads

Top Bottom