• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic comic shop

Autistamatic

He's just this guy, you know?
V.I.P Member
Linked below is a quite heartwarming story on the BBC News site about autistic brothers running their own comic shop (with a little help from their mum) in Cambridgeshire, England.

The shop where it's OK to be different

_104369027_img_2499.jpg

Glad to see Comic Shops are still being created; though (Western) Comic Books are a dying format I think... not nearly as popular as they once were a few decades ago but it's always good to see people do whatever they can to keep the industry afloat because there's some damn great Stories out there to be both told and retold

And I think with his recent passing, one of the things Stan Lee would've liked to see is see the Comic Book Industry continue to thrive

New Threads

Top Bottom