• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism Forums downtime Tuesday 12th of March

The drop down options for editing your own posts and deleting them is missing for thread posts.

Profile posts only seem to have it currently.

Correction: Nevermind. It seems to only not appear for stuff posted before the upgrade.

Last edited:
I don't see any way to click emogis, for reactions to posts, either in threads or PMs or Profile Posts.

No green check for agree, no laughy face for funny,...etc...
Thanks @tree. That should hopefully be fixed now

Well that was more fun than I had hoped for but the site should now be back up and running.

My apologies for the delay in getting it working.

Please let me know if you see any errors.
I was reviewing my posts and all of the autism is gone.

Yes, there's a distinct problem. The table AUTISM_DATA was not copied, and all of the posts were replicated without autism, and they are all normal now, instead.

The options to edit the text of posts are greyed out and not working for me. The only two things I can click on are the 3 dots that make dropdown menus appear but i can't click anything in either of those as well. So I can't edit text size, bold, add image, etc. It's that way for both posts and PMs for me

Edit: I fixed it. If anyone else runs into this issue try clicking on the lock icon in the url bar and then click site settings. Then click delete data for autism forums. it'll make you have to relog in but now it works and the buttons are no longer greyed out.

Last edited:
I did not notice the change over - which is good.
I see that we now get suggestions for "similar posts"

Overall thanks to the Admins for what you do in the background.

I don't like the similar threads section. Watch when 10-year-old topics get bumped.

For example:-

Member, 10 years ago: I'm leaving school tomorrow and starting college and I'm nervous
*Loads of support and advice then thread has served its purpose*
*10 years later, thread shows up in similar threads, newbie comes along and sees it*
Newbie: I think you'll love college, don't worry about it, you'll do fine, which course are you taking? Good luck!
*The OP of the thread hasn't logged in for 9 years, had graduated college, brought his house, got married, had children*🤣

New Threads

Top Bottom