• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central Will Be Changing Names Soon

OK, well based on the lack of response, I guess the answer is no, and since parts of it offended some folks, I deleted it. If people want the links that were in it, I'll repost those somewhere.

We are hopefully going to make the switch today. We are making sure that every single url will redirect correctly and that is taking a bit longer than expected.

Ready, Captain!

IMG_0777.JPG

We are now live on Autism Forums :)

We are still working on our new logo so you will still have a little piece of Aspies Central in the logo for a bit longer.

Let me know if you see any issues.

I know a guy named max who made made a site by the name of autism spectrum forum, he is the founder of the site, if if it is the same site then awesome he was banned banned from nazi planet aka wrong planet

please please please no primary colours as you use for the migraine inducing Forum FAQ
greys browns ,beige, gold, dusky pink, sage green
Aspies Central is growing up and growing up fast. With that growth comes an opportunity to broaden our reach in the Autism spectrum.

We have managed to purchase a VERY nice domain name: autismforums.com

We are really excited as this will allow us to rank much higher in search engines and provide an easy to remember, to the point domain name.

As soon as the domain name is in our hands we will be switching over to the new name. A few points to make:
  • All aspiescentral.com urls will work. No need to update any bookmarks
  • The site will still look the same, except for a new logo.
We are considering allowing members the chance to offer input on the new logo so stay tuned for that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here!

Good to see the change is official now! Now about that pesky misleading logo...you are going to do something about that, right? :)

@Brent I think the Captcha is giving error messages, it awaits new site name address info so people can register as new members.

@Brent I think the Captcha is giving error messages, it awaits new site name address info so people can register as new members.
I noticed that as well.
I was able to dig up my login info and get past it this morning by typing my info in place instead of the auto-login I normally use.

@Brent the site email at the bottom of the page currently gets returned by mailer daemon.

The new site name name rocks.
You're doing a super job with all these many particulars! :sunflower:

New Threads

Top Bottom