• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

Love.
Any creature with as many hearts
as a worm must be quite sentimental,
although it's rather hard to tell from
the expression on their faces, most
of the time.

What's happening in the Cruller/Curly Fry
hybridization project lately?

The production of the Curly Cruller will begin in 2018. Sadly, there have been many delays due to taste testers overeating and exploding all over the factory.

Do ravens enjoy attending raves?

No, but they're quite fine with making rave music.

Why do I always get home from the grocery at exactly 5:00?

Where does the moon get the money to pay for the delivery charge in the first place?

Why am I adding an additional question to this post?

If you hadn't answered the question posed in Post#404
with a question, your Stupid Question would not have
been an additional one.

Why are people starting
a second Shoe Tree on 131,
this time within the village limits?

To attract the ghost of Imelda Marcos.

Why do so many Filipinos move here?

Because they
are neither catatonic
or quadriplegic.

What's the plural of 'dice'?

Would you, if you had to spend all your time around feet?

Why do fools fall in love?

Because they don't watch
where they are going.

Is there going to be any left?

Yes, probably in a similar amount to the right.

Why did Harvey's start chopping their onions again?

To make their staff cry, as a bullying tactic. On Saturdays they also make them wear shoes which are two sizes too small.

What language do hedgehogs speak?

It depends who they are talking to.
Either spine language or pig latin.

Why is it so much warmer when the temperature is higher?

Because correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

Why does a 90-minute flight two months out cost $440?

Because you are getting
a frequent flyer discount and
combining that with booking ahead.

Do tacos like to sing and dance
or do they prefer to spend evenings
studying philosophy?

Between those options they'd choose singing and dancing, but their true passion is playing bingo.

Are porcupines more closely related to pigs or pine trees?

Based on this video, definitely pigs.

How hard is our PresidentandCEO going to troll us tomorrow now that he's announced his retirement?

In this thread, Someone asks a silly question, and then someone comes and answers that silly question with a silly answer, and then that person asks another silly question.
Here, I'll start: How many penguins would it take to build a catapult capable of launching a sloth to Mars?
Now somebody answer this burning question and pose a question of your own and we'll be off!

In this thread, Someone asks a silly question, and then someone comes and answers that silly question with a silly answer, and then that person asks another silly question.
Here, I'll start: How many penguins would it take to build a catapult capable of launching a sloth to Mars?
Now somebody answer this burning question and pose a question of your own and we'll be off!

I thought about answering, but for some strange reason, when I read your question it just left me with many more questions and then I had a conversation with @VenomousAlbino about these questions, and yeah I'm not good at this game :sweatsmile:

New Threads

Top Bottom