• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

They don't want to have to measure everything in inches.

Why don't more people appreciate the beauty of mud?

Because that's a Michigan thing.

Why can't winter just get here already?

Because it's in Tallahassee having a pink daiquiri.

Why did I tell someone who called me that I was going to report them to the crazy police?

It's good to formally reference your support network
when dealing with intangible forces such as a voice
over a telephone. Otherwise the voice may assume
you are a mere will o'the wisp carrying a turnip with
a flame through the marsh.

Does the skunk have any original ideas?

Yes, under the grill or over a fire.

What constitutes a stupid question?

If I have a stupid question,is it more stupid than a stupid answer?

Vinca Nitro

I have difficulty formulating either one, so I am
probably not qualified to answer that.

When will people world-wide stop smoking cigarettes?

Last edited:
I gather vampires like... What was his name? Robert Pattinson or something like that. Those kind of vampires are always well-shaved. Now, how do they even do it if they cannot see themselves in the mirror?

Vampires don't shave, for exactly that reason. Lack of reflection would make shaving a virtual impossibility, so they get a camel to breathe on their face and the toxic fumes melt the stubble off- simple but ingenious!

Can okapi do sudoku?

Can okapi do sudoku?
Probably better than I can.

"Does the skunk have any original ideas?
When will people world-wide stop smoking cigarettes?"

Is it just too stupid a question to ask whether anybody
cares to answer either of those 2 questions?

I shall attempt to answer these... nope, skunks' ideas are almost always stolen from raccoons, who are far more original thinkers.

The smoking question...I guess it wasn't answered because it isn't a stupid question. Sadly, it's the answer which is stupid because I fear it'll be a very long time before cigarettes bugger off out of world 'culture'.

So now to carry on... how many hungry piranhas does it take to rearrange the face of someone dim enough to snorkel in the Amazon?

So now to carry on... how many hungry piranhas does it take to rearrange the face of someone dim enough to snorkel in the Amazon?
We were discussing this over a beer at lunchtime. Between snakes and piranhas, I'm staying away from that body of water altogether.

Cow-tipping: What's in it for me?

Better service from the cows next time.

Why am I getting sick for the two hottest days of the year?

*#*!☆ you can't tip cows! They're lovely [emoji202] [emoji230] I walked to the cows this morning, and got totally slobbered on and squished, was brilliant!

Cow tipping is definitely a drunken night out thing, so I would replace it with other similar things.- steal a traffic cone and use it to decorate a horse...ask your girlfriend's sister for 'no strings attached fun'...go into a club/bar so grotty that you're shoes stick to the floor [emoji223]

Will anyone ever apologise for the terrible trouble that surrounds us?

(redundant question, but I'd like to see what answers people can offer.)

Last edited:
A. Why am I getting sick for the two hottest days of the year?
B. Will anyone ever apologise for the terrible trouble that surrounds us?

B.1 No. B.2. Yes, but it will be the wrong people. B.3. Yes, but who ever does
apologize will be insincere. B.4. Yes, and they won't be able to do anything except
offer words that change nothing.

A. You needed a break. Too much surfing & partying on the beach is bad for anybody.

Who is going to housebreak all the silly puppies swarming around here lately?

New Threads

Top Bottom