• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask a pansexual and gender fluid Aspie!

No, it's fine, I made this post for questions.
Being gender fluid means to me that I identify with both sexes and that I feel part of both at the same time, or first one and then the other. Feeling female or masculine depending on the situation or my mental state. It also has something to do with dressing or getting along in certain way with other people. Like this:
fc30ba6d424e1b2b2b670059bdf666822c76fcb932a6c6914e2701e0e3391d33_1.jpg
If this image is the definition of gender fluid, then, I am. :)

The problem with Gender Fluid is that Society barely accepts trans already... So Gender fluid equals someone who would look like a freak all the time? I love how this intolerance is labeled Pro-Family as if Gays don't have families?

The problem with Gender Fluid is that Society barely accepts trans already... So Gender fluid equals someone who would look like a freak all the time? I love how this intolerance is labeled Pro-Family as if Gays don't have families?
I know, my family treated me like a freak at the beginning, even though I didn't look like it all the time, but for just knowing it, everything I did was considered taboo for them. For calming everything, I decided to get away from everybody for a while, to see if they could understand later...I still don't see a huge difference. Screw stereotypes, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally out in real-life.. However if you or the Gender Fluid come out.. Don't come out in the south?
I'm fortunate to be up north.

I had a hard time dealing with who to tell or trust with any issue of my sexuality, there was never someone who could help me in my depression. And I was depressed because I couldn't fit into any of society's norms. But, I taught myself that I would never be happy if I kept myself hiding from everyone, so I decided to tell someone, anyone, my best friend, my mother, whoever that could not reject me instantly.
And it helped, it made me feel better. Nowadays, I just don't care about haters, I just live my life as I want to live it, making the things that make me happy and complete, and never caring about judging people without stable arguments.
The bad thing was that I became a discriminator-discriminator, understand?
Thanks for sharing, I tend to take things people say too personally, something I need to work on.

New Threads

Top Bottom