• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD Documentaries

peoplesrjames

I recently watched a documentary called Autism in Love. Does anyone else know of any other documentaries about ASD that I could stream on Netflix or youtube?

There's one on Netflix at the moment called "Asperger's Are Us". No idea if it's any good.

There's one on Netflix at the moment called "Asperger's Are Us". No idea if it's any good.
I'm watching it right now, it's about a group of four Aspies in a comedy group, preparing for a show and sharing bits about their lives in between. I like it so far, it shows four very different guys with different features of Aspergers, imo being brutally honest with each other and the camera crew. I'd recommend watching it, it's on Netflix in the Netherlands but for other regions I'm not sure.

I laughed a lot and shed a few tears, one of the more genuine feeling documentaries I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I'm watching it right now, it's about a group of four Aspies in a comedy group, preparing for a show and sharing bits about their lives in between. I like it so far, it shows four very different guys with different features of Aspergers, imo being brutally honest with each other and the camera crew. I'd recommend watching it, it's on Netflix in the Netherlands but for other regions I'm not sure.

Yeah it was available on Netflix in the UK too. To be honest, the main reason I haven't watched it is because the info for it on Netflix said they were a comedy improv type group...and improv generally just makes me cringe :D

Yeah it was available on Netflix in the UK too. To be honest, the main reason I haven't watched it is because the info for it on Netflix said they were a comedy improv type group...and improv generally just makes me cringe :D
Haha, good reason. To be fair the bits they practice throughout the documentary aren't the best comedy ever, but the show at the end (rehearsed, not improv :D) has some funny moments. It's way more about their friendship and their lives than about them doing bits though :)

New Threads

Top Bottom