• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are you a morning person or a night person?

As a kid, I spent a lot of time delivering newspapers. I got up a 4:00 AM, every day. I still get up at 6:00 AM every day, unless I'm going to do something. I'm very sensitive to heat, so I like to start early. I always get the first tee time at the golf course. There has been many times that I am already fishing when the sun comes up. So I guess I'm a morning person.

As a kid, I spent a lot of time delivering newspapers. I got up a 4:00 AM, every day. I still get up at 6:00 AM every day, unless I'm going to do something. I'm very sensitive to heat, so I like to start early. I always get the first tee time at the golf course. There has been many times that I am already fishing when the sun comes up. So I guess I'm a morning person.
Oh my god 4:00...

Amen to that!

Ever heard of polyphasic sleep schedules? At one point I was doing pretty well on a triphasic (once I finally broke into it), but then I went to visit my family and taking a nap mid-day wasn't an option :( I hope to get back into it someday, but I want to get settled on a few things first so I'll have an easier time breaking into it again.

I hadn't heard the proper term, no, but my first introduction to non-traditional sleep patterns was an episode of Seinfeld when Krammer when off the deep end. Again. As unique a guy he is, there should be a whole syndrome named after him... Anywho, digressing, I've never tried any of those officially. There have been times when I slipped into the Siesta one for a week or so, but usually when I go down then I'm out for a long time. If I get less than seven hours I'm terribly groggy and in pain for a few hours regardless of any naps taken to help offset it. Naps are actually pretty painful, one reason why I stopped taking them. How weird must a person be to find naps painful!?

I love mornings. In the winter, I get up before the sun even. It's the only time of the day I feel productive and almost care-free. Night-time stresses me and puts me on edge.

I'm a night person. I always have been. I could happily stay up 'til 2-3 in the morning every night, except that my son is a morning person and I need more than 3 hours of sleep. Morning people can be seriously annoying. Growing up, I'd get out of bed, barely functioning and be greeted by my brother, who was soooo excited and ready to have full conversations before I even had the ability to speak yet.

I REALY DONT KNOW TODAY I AM A NIGHT PERSON JUST A BIT A GO I HADE A BIG STARBUCK ICE COFFEE SO I FULL OF ENERGRY RIGHT NOW

New Threads

Top Bottom