• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone into anime and such!?

Dillon

This is something random but i was wondering if anyone is into anime such as Dragonball Z which I’m real addicted to. Also has anyone played the mobile game Dragonball Z Battle. I’ve been playing it for almost 3 years and boy is it intresting.

Yeah, I've watched a bit here and there; mostly during my childhood such as Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Cardcaptors, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.
I saw a fair bit of Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT when I ended up in hospital as a kid - mainly because there wasn't a lot else on the television and I couldn't get out of my hospital bed. I enjoyed what I saw of it although I wouldn't consider myself a fan.
I've also seen a few that I wasn't so fond of such as Elfen Lied (didn't like all the violence) and Sailor Moon (It wasn't my cup of tea and Serena's loud screaming bordered on unbearable).

Now, I'm watching a fansubbed version of ESPer Mami (it's never been officially subbed/dubbed into English and only about 20 of the 119 episodes are available online at YouTube, but I'm enjoying the episodes I can see).
I'm also watching an English Dub of another show called Kokoro Connect, which I think is pretty good.

Last one I watched was SAO and I realy love the first arc.
Iv been invested in many animes and manga younger, also tv show but overall I got disapointed many times so I dont realy search for the new cool anime/manga anymore.

Still follow berserk releases but even this manga, its like my main favorite manga and it turned into something I dont realy like, I should keep some hope because from a story point of view it makes sence but it just take too much time to progress.

Shows like Yugioh was my thing so much when I was younger. I still got a few thousand yugioh cards stored away in my garage, probably be worth something someday

Ive never seen SAO given that I can’t get into that type of pure Japanese anime, the ones where you cannot remember the characters names at all given their names are all Japanese related, but there are some of that type of anime I like though. The current anime I’m watching now is “My Hero Academia” which was bland for a little while in my opinion but it’s pretty interesting by far.

Well in SAO I only remember the name of the 2 mains characters even now, I guess their look is enought for me. You should try it, the first episode hooked me thats why I kept watching it. I cant watch a tv show or anime if it doesnt hook me fast now.( well at the moment.)

I mean what is different with yugioh? Thats an anime with weird characters with weird name aswell, I watched this anime a lot when I was younger and had cards aswell^^
Still have them somewhere in my room.

I don’t find anything different about Yugioh except it’s a different genre of anime belonging in the shonen jump category. There are a few generes of animes that I can’t remember them. All in all anime is anime!

I am a fan of seinen anime. Things like Space Adventure Cobra, Golgo 13, Berserk and Gangsta.

I also enjoy bara. Am I allowed to admit that here?

I am a fan of seinen anime. Things like Space Adventure Cobra, Golgo 13, Berserk and Gangsta.

I also enjoy bara. Am I allowed to admit that here?
Well yeah I don’t see why you wouldn’t.
I’m not into that type of anime anyway but hey everyone has there own likes.

In the past I was more into "beat 'em ups" like DBZ, Ruroni Kenshin, and Yu yu hakusho, but my tastes in anime have changed. However I still love several of those series and plan to get into the Dragon Ball series a bit more again.

Nowadays, for the most part I prefer anime like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Baccano, and Fullmetal Alchemist, that are more dialogue, setting, and story oriented. That's not to suggest that DBZ, for example, doesn't have a great setting and characters; my memory of it isn't as fresh any more but I used to be encyclopedic about the Dragon Ball setting and think the whole concept of Kami is awesome.

I've watched some stuff and enjoyed it, most notably Howl's Moving Castle about 6 years ago, and Akira of course, and some other stuff such as the Street Fighter 2 animated movie and some of its follow ups, one of the best scenes in the SF II movie was the Chun Li shower scene, but I've had a thing for Chun Li since I was about 15 and played Street Fighter II Turbo on the SNES.

HeHe ok well that's my bad ! Because the main topic here is anime and not manga^^ ( and such :p)edit : but you said anything haha

Its in tome 9 ( well at least the french edition made by glénat.) , they are fighitng the invisible man and krilin finds a way to reveal him :p

I have watch more anime than read manga ( because too expansive, one friend had a great collection and in it i read a lot of naruto hunter xhunter and love hina yeah kek)

Manga : BERSERK ( the one serie I actually followed in order to lend the tomes to my friends that had a lots of manga.)
Dragon Ball , the first 42 volumes read at least 10 times kek.
Naruto, iv read the first arc (young) thanks to my friend, dropped the middle of the serie but iv read the final arc and it was aaaawesome!)

Anime : GTO , Death note , second half of bleach, SAO( amazing first arc ) One punch man kek
And ofc yugiho and pokemon as a kid :D

New Threads

Top Bottom