• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone get random reoccurring widespread pain

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Sometimes no matter what I do whether I exercise or not and I get this widespread pain pressure and pain like when you stretch wrong or exercise

I have been having this for the longest time and I’m wondering if anyone may been through this as well I also used to get frequent headaches. The pain sometimes with me andThe pain‘s then the under me so unbearable I couldn’t color or write or even watch TV because my body was physically at a end I want to be able to fall asleep after a while there’s nothing else for me to do so I thought that sleeping might help The pain taking a nap
My sinuses is also tend to flare up can I get really Conjested

Yes :( I do. You poor thing. It gets better, I promise. Naturopathic medicine can help. Take magnesium to soothe the muscle aches. Long hot baths. Massage. Rest.

That's awful, I'm sorry :(
I get pain too, from a variety of conditions, although my doctor thinks a lot of it is fibromyalgia. Sometimes using a heating pad or taking a hot shower or drinking tea helps me. Using heavy blankets too.

Hi Jen;
Sounds familiar.
I can't diagnose your condition, but I can tell you my experience and what I've found
causes it.

Fibromyalgia.
Just a little too much exertion or stretching and moving in a way I'm not used to makes my muscles sore by evening or into the next day.
I use heated corn bags on the worst of the sore spots, rest most of the day and take
Ibuprofen if needed.

The nasal congestion can also flare up if I get too anxious. Hormones released
into the blood causes histamine release in sinus.
It can also cause dry eyes and irritable bowel.
Anxiety can do so much with our bodies.

It happens but for me it's usually because I did some heavy work and overexerted myself. So my body says "you're a jerk, I hate you and I quit!!". Then I rest for a while and it goes away. Sorry to hear about your pain problems.

Vitamin D deficiency can cause this

Some autism phenotypes are associated with a "pro-inflammatory" state that effects the immune system, healing, how much swelling you might have after an injury or surgery, etc. However, what you are describing sounds like a fibromyalgia-like "flare up",...but I am aware that vitamin D deficiencies in women will also present like this, as well.

I have reoccurring pain just going out in public. I tense up, my body feels tight, my breathing compromised, l am feeling allergic to people these days.

Have you ever spoken to a doctor about any of this? Or do you have some issue with doctors?
Yes I have spoken to a few doctors and I’m going to see a neurologist soon my regular doctor and my psychiatrist and even my Gastro doctor said that I was good with them besides these symptoms and my psychiatrist and my Gastro doctor both recommended a neurologist because they said it’s not anything from why I am seeing them they said

at first I thought it was a just a part of getting older in someway

Yes I have spoken to a few doctors and I’m going to see a neurologist soon my regular doctor and my psychiatrist and even my Gastro doctor said that I was good with them besides these symptoms and my psychiatrist and my Gastro doctor both recommended a neurologist because they said it’s not anything from why I am seeing them they said

at first I thought it was a just a part of getting older in someway
Hopefully you Can get some answers. Do check out fibromyalgia, and also mention it to your doctor. Best wishes for you. i used to get severe period pain and ended up being diagnosed with endometriosis.

New Threads

Top Bottom