• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

anybody else here into tractors

I have not really been near a tractor, since I left the farm close to 50 years ago. The one tractor museum I wanted to visit when I retired closed over Covid, I'm a fan of Allis Chalmers and John Deere. My experience is industrial painting. chemistry for the most part, Mechanics is not a real strength worked on my cars in the past changed clutches a many times. Are you into tractor pulling? One of my closest friends is a tractor mechanic. known him since grade 6.

Last edited:
You haven't lived until you see a Cat D-9G hitched to a D-8 and a 7.
The next round was 2 D-8s against the D-9
The 9 still came out on top :p
I got to see the D-9G briefly stand up on the tracks on that pull.
They snapped inch and a half cables until twine.
Then they switched to chains and any of us with a lick of sense hid behind a pan when they started to pull :p

Last edited:
Update, a few more photos from an annual vintage tractor show here in Alberta, a show I've been going to for many years! But I know nothing about tractors and vintage equipment...

The fun machine, not sure if this was custombuilt or ever manufactured, but it's at the event every year...

Pioneer Acres 07.jpg

A 1949 IHC Crawler, one I first saw back in 2007 at other shows...

Pioneer Acres 01.jpg

The homemade triple tractor, made by an Alberta farmer back in the 1960's

Pioneer Acres 02.jpg

And just another giant steam tractor, these are amazing machines

Pioneer Acres 05.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom