• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any...

corrinnemcmahon

Writers out there? I have had writers block for years, hubby just bought me this book, I sure hope it helps me!
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1439087025.381700.jpg

Yes. I love writing. I have never really experienced writers block. Maybe someday I will. I write on an almost daily basis.

In a town I used to live in, there was an apartment block in the centre of town where a lot of actors/artists/writers/poets used to live, and there was a plaque on this building giving the names of all the famous writers, etc who had lived there. The building was known to the locals as the "writers' block".

New Threads

Top Bottom