• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Prog-Rock/Post-Rock fans here?

Just got back from Heathrow Airport where I saw all the English Prog Greats. I was picking up all the music gear for a band to take back to their studio. Said hi to Steve Hackett and his band (I've worked with them before) and saw Steve Howe. Not to mention my friends who I was working for today of course;

BTW that is me at 6:00 in this video, dragging the singer off!

Just got back from Heathrow Airport where I saw all the English Prog Greats. I was picking up all the music gear for a band to take back to their studio. Said hi to Steve Hackett and his band (I've worked with them before) and saw Steve Howe. Not to mention my friends who I was working for today of course;

BTW that is me at 6:00 in this video, dragging the singer off!
Nice! :D

I love prog rock. Favourite bands include: Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Yes, Rush, Dream Theater, Big Big Train. I also listen to a lot of obscure bands from various countries, a lot of progressive folk, some metal, sme acid folk/psychedelic, some classic rock and some metal.

I don't listen to prog as much as I used to (more into electronic music in recent years), but I still have fond memories of my Yes, King Crimson, and Porcupine Tree albums. I also like a lot of Floyd and Tull.

Post-rock I know less of, but I did go through a creative time once when I heard some songs by Godspeed You! Black Emperor, writing a series of very abstract poems that their music inspired in me. It was kind of neat.

New Threads

Top Bottom