• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Peanuts fans out there?

Learned great perspective from Charlie Brown. Never received a single rock while trick-or-treating. :p

Though at times I did find a pebble in my shoe. Rats! :oops:

I got a musical glitter globe celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Peanuts Halloween special. It has Charlie Brown wearing his ghost costume and shiny black bats float around inside whenever you shake it and it plays The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. Halloween music boxes are pretty hard to find and I bought it as soon as I saw it.

Peanuts fan since baby.

Didn't care for dolls, but, for 2nd birthday one of Dad's friends gave me a huge Snoopy and it all started
there.
I now have a large stand up Snoopy with scarf and cap in my room.
A Charlie Brown Christmas tree along with a regular tree.
All the Christmas shows and The Great Pumpkin are my favourites.
9snoopy.jpg
Just another day in paradise.
charliebrowndock.jpg
No words needed.
hobbes_quote_by_lizink-d54o8y7.jpg
Love Calvin and Hobbes too!

One parody of Peanuts I sort of wish I could create is a strip of Lucy trying to do the old football prank on Charlie Brown but as he is about to kick the ball, a huge gust of wind picks him up and he crashes into Lucy and sends them both flying into air before they crash into the ground. The last panel would show Charlie dizzy saying how weird that was and asking Lucy if she’s okay. Lucy is still on the ground and says “I think so. Could you help me find my teeth? I think some flew over there....” while pointing.

I used to call my son Pig-Pen when he was little. He seemed to emit a dust cloud wherever he went.

I also like the old Pogo comic strips. When my grandmother-in-law died and we were sorting out her possessions, I found an antique spoon-rest depicting a rare Pogo character named Cherchez la Femme which I have hanging in the kitchen.

Calvin and Hobbs is my favorite, though. The snowmen and jack-o-lanterns they created were hilarious.

I used to call my son Pig-Pen when he was little. He seemed to emit a dust cloud wherever he went.

I also like the old Pogo comic strips. When my grandmother-in-law died and we were sorting out her possessions, I found an antique spoon-rest depicting a rare Pogo character named Cherchez la Femme which I have hanging in the kitchen.

Calvin and Hobbs is my favorite, though. The snowmen and jack-o-lanterns they created were hilarious.
Churchy La Femme was always afraid of Friday the 13th.
Pogo_1965-08-13_100(1).jpg

Here is my "prized" Snoopy/Woodstock garbage can, I took this photo in 2004, it's still the garbage can I keep by my desk... It was in our family home, at some point I just claimed it, we sold that house back in 1999, it's mine! :p

Snoopy 01.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom