• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Peanuts fans out there?

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I'm just watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special, and I've been a fan of the characters, and the specials that were created in the 1960's

I've always liked Snoopy and his grand adventures, I have one stuffed Snoopy toy, and a treasured Snoopy garbage can, it's very beat up but I'll never give it up, I think it came from the house I grew up in (I think) I've claimed it now for over 20 years

And who of us can't relate to Charlie Brown, enough said... :rolleyes:

Lucy kind of scares me. But Linus has always been a kindred spirit, though I am much better oj the kazoo than the piano.:p

CalmFaithfulBasil-size_restricted.gif

I liked the cartoon strip and 'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown' is still a favorite.

I'm just watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special, and I've been a fan of the characters, and the specials that were created in the 1960's

I've always liked Snoopy and his grand adventures, I have one stuffed Snoopy toy, and a treasured Snoopy garbage can, it's very beat up but I'll never give it up, I think it came from the house I grew up in (I think) I've claimed it now for over 20 years

Oh my gosh, I adore the world! Chuck Shultz created peanuts is excellent! I recall the comic strips in the newspaper until 2000! I enjoyed all the specials and shows and, the recent snoopy in space was exceptional! I own so many plushies of Snoopy and Woodstock! And I agree with you everyone could relate to Charlie Brown!

This was probably the first year of my life I didn't watch Great Pumpkin. Family watches that one, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter every year. Used to watch Valentines too but we let that slip. Never read the comic.

Snoopy, & his pal Woodstock are my favorite critters of the gang, & Charlie & Lucy favorite “people.”
Thank you Charles Schultz.

When I found out I had autism, gad, and alexithymia I felt a bit like Charlie Brown when he went to Lucy for help. All of these terms I didn’t know anything about.

I can't put into words how much Peanuts means to me. The Vince Guaraldi Peanuts Christmas music is played over and over during the Christmas season in our house. It wouldn't be Christmas without it.

I love Peanuts! The Christmas special is my favorite of the bunch. I really enjoy watching Snoopy and Woodstock doing stuff together. My favorite movie is Snoopy Come Home.

New Threads

Top Bottom