• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

Not really obsessed, but am good at it and like it.
I was even thinking about studying it, but choose medical biochemistry over it because I would likely work at school as a physics teacher with physics.

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I focus enough on it that this picture offends me because it insults my intelligence. "That's it how it works. That's not how any of this works."

FnPROzYX0AEJBHc.jpeg

Not really obsessed, but am good at it and like it.
I was even thinking about studying it, but choose medical biochemistry over it because I would likely work at school as a physics teacher with physics.
Any discipline? I used to design cyclotron and reactor targetry and processing systems. Like producing Tl-201 from Tl-203 (p, 3n) -> Pb-201 -> Tl-201.

I have a patent on the process of stripping the target material from the backing plate.

Last edited:
Some Idiot posed that bullet still in cartage I guess they never saw a bullet before. what's the context. I guess I'm missing something.

My mind is too active tonight, I can see in my mind's eye how the universe works, most of the physicists cannot see past the box bounded by their education. A blind man with a high IQ 180 cannot see the world any better than a sighted man with a 100 IQ. All The clues are in the thread above if only they could see.

When I Was employed. my employer could not progress any farther than printing pool walls. Now they have a monopoly on various types of printing. Unfortunately, they are unable to expand beyond their current location. they have two more plants capable of printing their current plant is operating 24 hours per day 7 days per week I had seen how to get past the original bottle neck and now no one else can see what I saw. it appears they are desperate to expand their business lest a competitor figures it out. I no longer have interest in this puzzle or them.

Last edited:
MY mind is racing this morning. Thier is two concurrent universes. one has time going backwards deterministic. Second goes forward. Follows rules of quantum mechanics the two universes' alternate flicking back and forth called the present. in Planck time. speed of light is determined by Planck length. even absolute length cannot exist actually infinity cannot exist in reality only in math. watching U-tube video on quaternions all the math fits. you need complex analysis. Which implies a cycle. I have to visualize all this in my head as a picture rather than doing the actual math. Hamilton & Maxwell if you are bright enough and a math genius follow these four dimensions two universes.

Last edited:
Just got the January issue of scientific American interesting article 'The universe in not locally real". IF you are young into physics know is the time to start your career.

Found video from " Chris the brain" on U-Tube we both came to the same conclusion space is four dimensions.

The more u-tube videos, I watch in the last few weeks. The more their ideas are converging with what I talk about on this thread. two universes alternate made of antimatter time going in reverse in four dimensions. space travel possible via fourth dimension inside of black hole is connected to outside via fourth dimension.

My obsession has always been determining how the universe works via particles physics or cosmology. Anyone else having simular interest, I would love to connect with.

Before the beginning all was nothing and nothing was all, infinity and zero were the same. A single point in space can be anywhere, with every where being where that point is. As the point has no volume and movement is undetectable, time would not be required, as its passage would be unobservable.

Since space cannot be infinite and a point, mutually exclusive, its volume can only approach these two boundaries. A single particle would exist as a distribution over the breadth of the universe. Hence the origin of Quantum Mechanics, an expected consequence.

Time is a consequence of movement not an entity in its own right. Movement always exists with every particle thus inducing its own time. Only at the moment of the big bang were their no movement and thus no time. Time started with the big bang, it can only flow forward.

If the universe were static and made of particles that were point like there would be not need for time. You could not tell one instant from the next. Nature does not like undue complexity; time is the result of movement, and as long as movement exists so does time. Time is emergent see Carlo Rovelli's book The Order of Time see an alternative opionion see Lee Smolin's book Time Reborn.
it's a damn interesting topic and I love space and all these exciting things, I can't even imagine the size of the sun let alone the size of infinity.
sorry I'm bad at math to study this in detail, but it's interesting!

Infinity may not exist the universe may be of finite size. There is some interesting mathematics called octonions.
that may how the universe came to be. I was surprised that Maxwell used tis in his original paper. If you're an up-and-coming physicist this trail may lead somewhere Kaluza Klien has always intrigued me. Watched it turn into string theory, which then started falling apart when Suzy was not found. My stroke really put me on the right path all I remember was waking up with is information is the answer.

Last edited:
Just noticed that Lee Smolin, has abandoned his research on loop quantum gravity. I thought this was wrong when that one observation that could have confirmed it failed a last year. Just finished reading the Book life is simple, looks like physicist's keep chasing more and more complicated theories, multiverses many dimensions Following Niel Turok, he follows the math I follow what I can in my mind's eye, converging nicely.

Last edited:
realized this morning that the universe is really simple mobius strip. the top side is our universe. Infinite in two directions, but finite in the same way as a circle the thickness is space time, or fourth dimension go through and you're on the alternate universe time goes backward and direction counter to previous. Even through technically you are in same universe. after all, back and front are the same.

I got another epiphany this morning on how to structure ab analogy of what I see in my head. think as the universe as a mobius strip see its thickness as a mirror fourth dimension when you travel through it you're in the alternate but the same universe you just left time goes in reverse. this is what Felix Klein saw mathematically. see Kaluza Klien theory, precursor to string theory.

I really enjoy reading Peter Woit's blog, it looks like he as a skeptic may be on the wrong side on the physics. As it moves ahead without him.

Last night I went to Peters blog one last time to see them complain about the worm hole experiment done a few months ago. While there I looked up Terrance Tao blog and was surprised to him comment in December about mathematically modelling the universe in four dimensions.
Last night in bed the whole thing made complete sense even explained bells theorem. Weirdly enough t it would be transitable, No need for warp drives or faster than light travel. If aliens exist and they are travelling around the universe this is how they are doing it. Niel Turok you are almost their just need a bit of tweaking,

Last edited:
Having so much fun watching U-tube videos on physics latest breakthrough on black holes explaining dark energy looks interesting. Seen lots of stuff like this over the years. Black holes look like they are the key to everything.
Peter Woit and his supporters sort of look like the old guard refusing to accept new ideas. The inflection point is here. last time this happened is the turn of the century 120 years ago. Great time to get into physics.

Last edited:
Physics is all about asking simple almost dumb questions. My latest question is a black hole has an event horizon,
how thick is it and second what is its absolute diameter. Keeping in mind absolute length cannot exist. which in turn leads to how come pi is irrational or for that matter so is the square root of two. Is all this stuff related and somehow rational?

Watching lots of different physicists, mathematician's discus their ideas on u-tube lots of overlap with stuff I have been seeing over the years. Sort of like the conversations I had when my brothers and I hung together before we went our own ways in life.

New Threads

Top Bottom