• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any gamers in the house?

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Or maybe they're all in the club? I used to be a big gamer and would always be playing them into the early morning hours. Thankfully, I'm not much of an addict anymore and can work on fixing my sleep pattern. :p

I'm a Playstation guy and have had PS1, PS2, PSP, PSP 3000 and a Playstation 3. I also sometimes game on my PC but mainly just war RPG's and some Grand Theft Auto IV for the car mods and trainer. When gaming on my PC I use the Xbox for Windows controller instead of a keyboard/mouse as it just feels weird since I'm so used to holding a controller.

Some of the games I like include: Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted 1 & 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Killzone 2, Burnout series, Grand Theft Auto series, Heavy Rain, SOCOM series, Little Big Planet, Midnight Club series, The Getaway 1 & 2 and many more!

<-- Gamer.
Not so much of a PC gamer, though I'm currently addicted to WoW (When I have a pc that lets me install it, unlike my home one!) and Sims3.
I'm painly PS2 to be honest. Nothing better!

Games I nerd:
Sims. All sims games. Can't get enough of it!
Kingdom Hearts I & II. These are my fave games OF ALL TIME. I know it may sound childish becuase it's in with Disney, but I just think that makes it better, as it's a twist we haven't seen before.
WoW. Started playing it about a month ago, and have gotten really addicted, even though before I hated it and anything associated with it. I learned the error of my ways ;)
Project Zero. LOVE IT. Give me J-Horror any time of day!

I'm not a gamer, but my brother loves 2 games in particular (megaman and pokemon) and 2 of my friends are maaaaad gamers. It's all they ever talk about, especially one of my friends, games this games that and most of the time it's all gobbeldygook. I downloaded emulators of old consoles just so I could know what they're talking about and join in the discussions but I got bored of them, so my brother uses them to play megaman.
I do like playing games with my friends because we can compete against eachother which is fun, but it's boring on my own.

I'm quite a gamer but not as heavy as I used to be when I would just play Dynasty Warriors the whole day just to complete the game.

If you happened to came round my house, you would of saw alot of collection of X-Box, PS2, Wii and PSP games that I have in my house (including some PC games). I would literally be stuck playing them all day until forums has taken over my mind, so I'm not playing them as much as I used to.

I have tons of games on my iPod Touch and is one of the reasons why the memory is running so low on there, I even had to create about 6 folders just for gaming. :lol:

I have a PS 3 and I also play on the computer. My 2 favorite games - Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour expansion....and Oblivion the elder scrolls IV Game of the year edition. Both are real time strategy / fantasy games.

I also play WOW occasionally...have been off and on for years.

I work nights...so on my off days, I stay up all night and go to the Forums / Blog / game.

I'm not much of a gamer these days but I used to be OBSESSED with the first three Spyro games for PS1 and the Mario and Sonic games for GBA and Gamecube. I was only about 9 or 10 but I'd be up playing them well into the night, even on school nights, and I couldn't concentrate at school because I was anxious to get home and play my games. Good times!

I just started playing my PSP again and I actually have to say, I never thought I would able to play games again since my UMD drive doesn't seem to work on there. :(

I'm actually surprised it now does after updating it.:H

I played a game tonight for the first time in ages. I played two matches of COD and then switched the PS3 off.

At least it's progress with regards to getting back into gaming. :lol2:

I also have Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP which hopefully I will start playing sometime soon.

Not really much of a gamer anymore.
I do play World of Warcraft (alliance side is great).
When I was younger I would play Spyro games, Kingdom Hearts I and II but that's about it.

Well, I am late posting to this thread. I am a gamer. I play:

XBOX360

Dragon Age series
Final Fantasy series
Gears of War

PC

Runescape

These are what I play currently. I do not get much time to play as I like anymore.

New Threads

Top Bottom