• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Another one ;)

Why would we ask if you're a Mexican gay man? :eek:

Some people have dirty minds and deliberately interpret everything in a sexual context. I'm guessing something about the name, but I don't want to think too hard about it and don't really want to know the answer.

Last edited:
Welcome, brother Bender. It's good to see you "on the other side". You will be among friends here.
61l-0Tjt9tL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Hi and Welcome. I didn't realise the warpaint and piercings were optional, but I ve got used to them now... I hope you enjoy it here, mostly we are friendly in between war dances.

:turtle::dragon::cactus::snake::cactus::crocodile::cactus::dragon::turtle:

Hi and welcome. You sound quite similar to me. Some differences on ispecifics and nterests as can be expected. Cooking/Food prep is one of those things I least enjoy in life. Given a choice I would rather do just about anything short of becoming an oar slave on an Roman galley. Ironic how life put me in recent years as the main cook/food prepper for wife and 4 Chihuahuas. Kids are grown and out now and I get to be homemaker of family V2.

Welcome Bender!
Glad to see you on this side where the grass is always greener. :D
Good place here. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome!

Regarding the name - I hope my comment wasn't inappropriate: "bender" is a slang term for gay man mostly in British English I think and in the past, I have been asked that question surprisingly often.

Hi, unperson, may I ask if you used to have a WP account a long time ago? After joining I read through the archives there a lot and remember someone what this name making some very interesting posts.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome!

Regarding the name - I hope my comment wasn't inappropriate: "bender" is a slang term for gay man mostly in British English I think and in the past, I have been asked that question surprisingly often.

Thanks for the explanation. While I didn't find your comment remotely offensive, I did not understand the context, since in the US the word bender is related to drinking.

Bender_Rodriguez.png

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom