• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Another Newbie

Dirtdigger

V.I.P Member
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed professionally 2 times for Autism. This was before I heard of Aspergers. But as I learned more about Aspergers I decided to get diagnosed again. I found out that I have Aspergers. It seems like I'm more on the severe end of Aspergers.

Hi hi welcome to AC. Its a great place. Aspergers is part of a the autism spectrum disorders so there is a wide range of functionality. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome to AC!!!!!

Welcome to AC Dirtdigger. Hope you find it as welcoming and as helpful as i have found it. :)

Welcome to the group, Dirtdigger! Your avatar reminds me of the yellow Tonka toys I used to love digging in the sand with when I was a kid. As for being in the severe end, there are varying degrees of severity manifested here &, of course, some of us are more affected in some areas than in others. Anyhow, please jump right in & I hope it soon feels like home for you.

New Threads

Top Bottom