• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 NC Review

Pink Jazz

I just ordered the Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 NC earbuds (bought them in Pastel Pink). I just upgraded from the previous Liberty Air 2 Pro model.

First the bad. Setup was a bit of a challenge on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. Apparently there is an issue that I had to manually turn on Audio and Calls in my Bluetooth settings. It took me a while to figure that out. Apparently the Low Energy (LE) Audio setting is for some reason preventing the S23 Ultra from connecting out of the box, requiring user input to enable Audio and Calls in their Bluetooth settings for the paired device. Low Energy Audio is planned for a future firmware update, but is not currently supported yet.

Now the good. Noise cancellation is a vast improvement over the Liberty Air 2 Pro. Sound quality is also excellent. One feature that I like is that I can create a personalized EQ based on my hearing profile.

After initial hiccups on setup, I am pleased with my new headphones. Few issues after the initial setup problems. I mainly listen to smooth jazz and they sound great. Note that if you have an iPhone you will not get Hi-Res Wireless Audio, since iPhones do not support the LDAC codec.

Attachments

• 20230701_083557.jpg
    20230701_083557.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230630_151820_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    20230630_151820_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20230630_151827_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    20230630_151827_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 35
That's hilarious timing, I'd never heard of Anker before today but I just bought their Q30 headphones a couple hours ago!

That's hilarious timing, I'd never heard of Anker before today but I just bought their Q30 headphones a couple hours ago!
I also have the Q30 in Sakura Pink and the Liberty Air 2 Pro in Crystal Pink. I am selling the Liberty Air 2 Pro to my neighbor across the street; the Liberty 4 NC is its replacement. I will continue to use the Q30 for air travel and will use the Liberty 4 NC everywhere else.

They're mostly known for offering "budget-level" tech products. However the reviews for this particular one all seem favorable. No wired leads to break or weaken connections. Looks like a good buy.

New Threads

Top Bottom