• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anime

I love anything by Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki. Others I really like are: Lucky Star, Little Witch Academia, the Dragon Ball franchise, Shirokuma Cafe, Panty and Stocking, Ghost In The Shell, Akira etc.

I have so many more on DVD and streaming sites that I haven't seen yet but intend to watch soon; Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Sherlock Hound, Inuyasha, Wandering Son, Steins;Gate and so on

No particular order

Fullmetal Alchemist
Deathnote
Bleach
Samurai Champloo
Attack on Titan

I've watched bits of others, some of which I have liked and some I haven't, but those are the ones that really need to be mentioned.

I've only seen ninja scroll and Akira have always been a bit overwhelmed by how much there is and where to start though

I've only seen ninja scroll and Akira have always been a bit overwhelmed by how much there is and where to start though

I have always been overwhelmed by how much content there is too, I remember watching ghost in the shell and Akira and absolutely loved the animation story etc. But i am not sure where to start now, I have tried to watch a few but they were pretty pervy like all the girls kept showing off their knickers n stuff which i found kinda weird n funny but not overly interesting.

Can anybody recommend some good anime with a focus on intelligent narrative and interesting art?

Yes the whole Japanese schoolgirl flashing knickers is too much / I'll try ghost in the shell I think that's on Netflix / have u tried any Japanese non manga like 13 assassins or even the horror stuff ?

No i haven't, i will check out 13 assassins cheers. I went and had a nosey through the earlier posts on this thread and think i wil try "Black Butler" "Death Note" and "Spirited Away" also, they seem to be popular with the people who know their anime.

No i haven't, i will check out 13 assassins cheers. I went and had a nosey through the earlier posts on this thread and think i wil try "Black Butler" "Death Note" and "Spirited Away" also, they seem to be popular with the people who know their anime.
Could not get into Black Butler, but Death Note is seriously friggin awesome.

I'm watching Cowboy Bebop, it's awesome! :) Haven't watched Death Note but I've read half the manga series, it's really good!

New Threads

Top Bottom