• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Angry cat

Billthecat

V.I.P Member
Buonasera o qualunque cosa in tutto il mondo.

Mi chiamo Bill, e da alcuni mesi lavoro come autista-guardia del corpo per la nostra tv nazionale

Good evening or whatever in the world.

My name is Bill, and I have been working as a chauffeur-bodyguard for our national television for a few months

Sometimes, the stress of forced sociality and some really hard customers, made me feel frustrated and feeling the desire of destroying everything and everyone

It could well be because this is an English speaking forum.

1659751918392.png

Sorry girls and guys, I've got serious problems with those little faces and art forms, I'm an autistic non artistic

New Threads

Top Bottom